Buying a vocal mic under 500 seems like an easy job, but not every time. Being dazed is easy when you see hundreds of variations available in the market for the same vocal mic under 500 by different manufacturers. They are so comparable in terms of performance, quality, durability, and overall user experience that making a final purchasing decision may be difficult. At that stage, all you need is a proper buying guide to assist you to purchase the best vocal mic under 500 that you are looking for.
In this resourceful article, we will discuss a few important things which you should consider before buying a vocal mic under 500. You can think of it as a proper review guideline for you, as it will cover the pros and cons of your desired product, such as its energy efficiency, cost and availability, functions, and practical benefits. There will be one more thing, which is a thorough comparison of a few related products. As a result, you can easily pick the best one for your demands. Let’s take a look inside.
At a Glance
|Shure SM48 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone with Shock-Mounted Cartridge, Steel Mesh Grille and Integral”Pop” Filter, A25D Mic Clip, Storage Bag, 3-pin XLR Connector, No Cable Included (SM48-LC)||Buy Now|
|Shure SM58LC Cardioid Dynamic Microphone||Buy Now|
|JBL PMB100: Wired Dynamic Vocal Mic with Cable, Black, JBLPBM100BLKAM||Buy Now|
|Weymic New Wm58 Mic Dynamic Vocal Microphone Classic Style Microphone Audio Instrument Mic with Clean Sound,Metal Body Professional Moving Coil Dynamic Handheld Microphone||Buy Now|
|Karaoke Microphone,Fifine Dynamic Vocal Microphone for Speaker,Wired Handheld Mic with On and Off Switch and14.8ft Detachable Cable-K6||Buy Now|
|USB Microphone, TONOR Computer Cardioid Condenser PC Gaming Mic with Tripod Stand & Pop Filter for Streaming, Podcasting, Vocal Recording, Compatible with Laptop Desktop Windows Computer, TC-777||Buy Now|
|Shinco Handheld Wired Microphone, Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Mic with 13ft Cable and ON/Off Switch, Ideally Suited for Speakers, Karaoke Singing Machine, Amp, Mixer||Buy Now|
|Donner Dynamic Podcast Microphone, Subcardioid Recording Mic Kit with Tripod, Shock Mount, Windscreen, XLR Cable and Storage Bag, Professional Vocal Microphone with Low-Cut, Silver, PO-8||Buy Now|
|Sennheiser Professional E 835 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone||Buy Now|
|Shure Super 55 Deluxe Vocal Microphone||Buy Now|
Top 10 vocal mic under 500 Reviews
We sought to estimate the 10 best vocal mic under 500 from hundreds of items in this sector. This list will make you feel confident in your ability to obtain your chosen vocal mic under 500 in a matter of minutes. We focused on their utility, performance, durability, outlook, affordability, and previous user experiences. We are confident that this list of the top ten vocal mic under 500 will help you select the one that best fits your needs.
Shure SM48 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone with Shock-Mounted Cartridge, Steel Mesh Grille and Integral”Pop” Filter, A25D Mic Clip, Storage Bag, 3-pin XLR Connector, No Cable Included (SM48-LC)
- Cardioid pickup pattern rejects off-axis sound and provides superior gain before feedback
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Shock-mounted cartridge for exceptional ruggedness and reduced handling noise
- Built-in “pop” filter that reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise
- Supplied stand adapter and carrying/storage bag
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect^Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise^Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise^Effective built-in spherical wind and pop filter^Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- legendary jbl audio engineering in a vocal microphone.
- the jbl pbm100 is easy to use! just plug n’ play with the partybox and sing-along.
- the cardioid pattern effectively captures vocals and minimizes ambient noise making it ideal for vocal applications.
- with premium industrial design, the jbl pbm100 is sleek, rugged, built-to-last stage-quality casing.
- the wire mesh cap with windscreen surpresses windblasts and background noise so you can deliver a stellar performance without interferance
- Connector type: 6.35 mm Jack
- Power source type: Corded Electric
Weymic New Wm58 Mic Dynamic Vocal Microphone Classic Style Microphone Audio Instrument Mic with Clean Sound,Metal Body Professional Moving Coil Dynamic Handheld Microphone
- classic style microphone vocal microphone Audio Instrument
- frequency response tailored for vocals
- with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- control proximity effect
- uniform supercardioid pattern
Karaoke Microphone,Fifine Dynamic Vocal Microphone for Speaker,Wired Handheld Mic with On and Off Switch and14.8ft Detachable Cable-K6
- 🎤 CARDIOID DYNAMIC MICROPHONE-Wired microphone features a cardioid pickup pattern for greater gain while simultaneously minimizing feedback. Ideal for live situations where noise cancellation is needed,that makes handheld microphone remarkable for presentation, wedding, conference, church, interview and solo performances.
- 🎤 FLAT, WIDE-RANGE FREQUENCY-The smooth frequency range is solid at 50 to 18 kHz, suited well for handling high sound pressure levels. It is tailored for spoken word, vocals, various instruments. Having no power requirement makes dynamic microphone the ideal choice for any live applications.
- 🎤 OPTIMAL SPEECH INTELLIGIBILITY-Such is vocal microphone that it delivers an low distortion for clean sound output,precise reproduction of speech and vocals with excellent intelligibility. Suitable for recreational activities, such as singing, karaoke, home party and performance, indoors or outdoors.
- 🎤 A XLR TO 1/4” CABLE INCLUDED-Allowing the karaoke microphone to be directly plug in amplifier speaker or karaoke machine that has 1/4” (6.35mm) mic in jack. Protected by two-tire PVC, it’s thick enough for brilliant, transparent sound transmission with no loss. 14.8ft-long enough to move unimpeded so you can concentrate on nothing but the performance.
- 🎤 RUGGED AND RELIABLE METAL CONSTRUCTION-A dynamic microphone for speaker that is robust, simpler to operate with suitable size and shape for your hands, being a better option for public speaking. Built-in pop filter for protection against plosives. An external on/off switch on it for easy control of audio.
USB Microphone, TONOR Computer Cardioid Condenser PC Gaming Mic with Tripod Stand & Pop Filter for Streaming, Podcasting, Vocal Recording, Compatible with Laptop Desktop Windows Computer, TC-777
- Plug and Play: With a USB 2.0 data port, the TC-777 is plug and play, no any additional driver is required. Ideal for conference, distance learning, streaming, chatting, podcasting, recording, Zoom, Skype, YouTube video, etc.
- Cardioid Pickup Pattern: This mic has a cardioid pickup pattern that captures the clear, smooth and crisp sound in front of the microphone and suppresses unwanted background noise.
- Easy to Install: Without any assembly, only need to unfold the three-legged stand directly and adjust the position of the pop filter, then it can be plug and play.
- Versatility: The shock mount can be unscrewed and attached to a boom stand with 5/8” threaded insert directly. Note: If the threaded insert your stand comes with is 3/8”, then the 3/8” female to 5/8” male threaded screw adapter is needed (not included).
- What You Get: 1 x Microphone with Power Cord(1.5m), 1 x Foldable Mic Tripod, 1 x Mini Shock Mount, 1 x Pop Filter and 1 x Manual. (Note: It is not compatible with Xbox.)
Shinco Handheld Wired Microphone, Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Mic with 13ft Cable and ON/Off Switch, Ideally Suited for Speakers, Karaoke Singing Machine, Amp, Mixer
- Premium Sound Quality – This Shinco handheld dynamic microphones offers cardioid pickup pattern, capturing your own output and filter out dozens of unwanted sounds, it is perfect for anyone that wants to record or perform live either indoor or outdoors.
- Rugged and Comfortable – Made of environmentally friendly materials, this handheld microphone is solid,rugged and durable. It feels comfortable when you grap it in your hand. You will be glad to move freely as the attached cable is around 13ft long, no need to worry the loose of the connector or the length of the cable.
- Easy to Operate – No battery required for operation,you can set up yourself in minutes. An external on/off switch on it for easy control of audio (Push up is ON, push down is OFF). When the microphone is not used, you can turn it OFF using the switch without unplugging the cable.
- Robust Compatibility – This handheld wired microphones comes with a 1/4 inch jack, as well as a 1/4″ to 1/8″ TS connector for fitting more devices. Fully supports various devices which has 1/4″ or 1/8″ Mic input, such as DVD, television, KTV audio, reverberator, mixer, tour bus, etc.
- Suitable for Many Scenarios – The dynamic cardioid microphone picks up sounds and reduce all background noise effectively, it will reproduce them faithfully. Great for professional KTV, stage performance, business meeting, public speaking, family or friend party, outdoor performances, etc. Suitable for either the beginners or the professional users.
Donner Dynamic Podcast Microphone, Subcardioid Recording Mic Kit with Tripod, Shock Mount, Windscreen, XLR Cable and Storage Bag, Professional Vocal Microphone with Low-Cut, Silver, PO-8
- 【Excellent Sound Pickup】Donner PO-8 features a nearly subcardioid polar pattern (somewhere between cardioid and omni), excellent dynamic range, high output, and tuning ideal for broadcast voice work, making it the perfect dynamic microphone for recording podcasts or instruments.
- 【Vocal Enhancement】PO-8 can effectively highlight the most appealing parts of vocals, ideal for recording radio shows, podcasts, etc. We’ve improved and boosted the 200Hz band and enhanced the 4.5kHz range where the high-frequency air is located, making the sound warmer, more magnetic and smoother.
- 【Professional Low-Cut Function】PO-8 has a low cut switch with 6dB/octave rolloff starting at 80Hz, which reduces low-frequency response when turned on. This function is great for getting rid of handling noise and overly boomy voices brought about by the proximity effect.
- 【Durable and Stylish】The microphone body is made of zinc alloy with a silver aanti-corrosion and scratch-resistant frosted coating, which has a low-key and elegant appearance. Donner guarantees the quality of each microphone to exacting standards and meets your recording needs.
- 【What You get】Package contains: PO-8 Microphone × 1, Shock mount × 1, Windscreen × 1, Microphone mount × 1, 3M XLR cable × 1, storage bag × 1. You can have all the accessories you need to make your podcast all at once.
- Cardioid pickup pattern: Provides good signal isolation and feedback rejection, enabling higher sound levels to be obtained
- Balanced frequency response: Maintains signal quality when moving on and off axis during performance
- Gentle presence boost: Ensures vocal clarity and projection
- Minimal proximity effect: Provides consistently clear bass and performance when singing closer to, or farther from capsule
- Rugged metal construction and internal damping: Isolates handling noise
- Iconic chrome-plated design with vibrant blue color additions
- Tailored frequency response for natural vocals and speech
- High gain-before-feedback and excellent off-axis rejection
- Shock-mounted cartridge minimizes handling noise and ensures quiet operation
- Rugged die cast casing for reliability under rigorous conditions
- Self-tensioning swivel mount, permits tilting through 45 degrees forward and 80 degrees backward
- The Super 55 Deluxe Vocal Microphone features a signature satin chrome-plated die-cast casing, supercardioid polar pattern, vibrant blue foam, and tailored frequency response for natural vocals and speech. Integrated, swivel stand mount is included.
- The combination of updates make the Super 55 the ideal choice when looking for a dramatic – yet affordable – improvement in sound quality with an unmistakable vintage design.
- Ideal for stage, studio recording, podcasting, and other sound applications where a stand-mounted microphone with a classic look is desired.
- How do you set a classic scene for a modern audience. With a time-honored look that brings the clean, pure sound of now. The Super 55 brings the highest degree of vocal quality to the stage in a vintage, stand-mounted microphone.
Best Vocal Mic Under 500 Buying Guides
As we are human being its quite tough to know about everything well. You can’t be a jack of all trades. In that case, reading a comprehensive buying guide can prevent us from making a costly mistake after purchasing a vocal mic under 500 due to a lack of knowledge.
Not necessarily you have to be a master on that particular product for purchasing only. Just you need to focus on some importent things that we are going to discuss below. Having taken those simple aspects into consideration may make your buying experience more enjoyable and simple. Let’s get started.
Understand Your Needs
The first thing you need to discover that what your needs or requirement. If you are not well aware of your needs, you run the risk of investing in the wrong products at the wrong time. So, first and foremost, we recommend that you carefully consider your requirements for a vocal mic under 500. Please create a list of your preferences. This simple activity will assist you in simplifying your purchasing experience. Because you will then be able to determine what has to be prioritized and what should be avoided.
Budget vs Pricing
Budget is that one thing which you must think about before go for buying anything. Any amount of price can be asked from you for your desired product. That depends on different expences like raw material purchasing, manufacturing, transportation, operational costs and their brand value playes a huge role there. When you demand for a higher quality product, you should be prepared enough to spent that level of bucks. Budget is really important for this reason. This is almost a universal truth and it is effective for your vocal mic under 500 also.
There a proverb goes in our society, “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. First of all, you can find out those products on the internet which you actually want. Take a close look at their features and costs.Now you need to accumulate those information and make a proper comparison which will help you to choose the best one. At this point, a big question can raise in your mind that do you have good enough money to spent for this vocal mic under 500? Don’t think twice and go for it if your answer is yes. But if not, then remember, you always have the second best option to choose yet.
Select the Proper Brand
Most of the time, we are biased toward certain brands due to emotional attachments. This practice produces positive results at times and negative results at other times. But there is no way of disagreeing with the idea of relying on renowned brands. When you have enough money in your pocket you can easily make yoiur decesion. But keep in mind that not all brands are suitable for all applications. As a result, you must exercise extreme caution when determining whether or not you are selecting the appropriate brand for your specific product.
People are divided into two groups. One is completely reliant on a specific brand, while the other is unconcerned about it. All he needs is the right product for the amount he is paying. In which type you are from those two categories.However, there are a few pointers that may be useful to both of you when it comes to selecting the correct brand for the right product.
- Just keep one thing in mind try to know well about the brand.
- What others have to say about this brand.
- What is the average rating for that brand’s specific product?
- Compare the features to what others offer.
- Are those features sufficient for your needs?
Take a look at the section on Features.
While buying a vocal mic under 500, the very first thing to check its features whether you buy it online or offline. You will get enough data and a clear idea about the product by doing so. That product is capable to meet your demands or not will be easily understood by you then.
The features section also assists us in quickly determining the differences between ourselves and others. Then, using the features, you can compare it to similar products. One will gain a better understanding of quality as a result of this task, making it easier to reach our final decision.
Weigh the benefits and drawbacks.
Each product has benefits and drawbacks. Checking out carefully is our responsibility before we buy them. So, now all you have to do is finding out all the deficiencies that you might expect from that vocal mic under 500. Perhaps another company made the ideal one for you. Just make sure you compare them before making your ultimate decision.
In most the websites, you will get the section of Pros and Cons. Take your time reading that. If you have any more specific question, you can consult their customer support through the use of e – mail or phone.
Performance and Longevity
Color, Style, Performance, Materials, and, most importantly, Durability are all components of quality. Before making a purchase, you must consider the facts about ensuring quality. When you make this your own, you will demand the quality first. Do you agree that the vocal mic under 500 is valuable enough against the investment you did? Quality can be the best reply for this question.
Warranty and Return Policy
Lots of companies are making products. Many of them tries to ensure the good quality. They make creative advertise also to attract buyers like you and me. Everything sounds good. But then arrives the matter of Warranty and After Sales Service. That thing makes the difference and most of the time, that is really a big deal.
Warranty, gurantee and return policies are those facts which you should never ignore even by mistake. Nobody can assure you that nothing will happen whether they claim it as the best quality product or not. Anything doesn’t last forever. Still, don’t you think that you deserve a minimum return of value from that vocal mic under 500 as you paid for that? Therefore, stay cool and be careful when you are checking policies. Sometimes, you may find some policies which looks mystical and not clear enough through their written words. In that case, never feel hesitate to ask their representative all the unintelligible issues and make the whole thing clear.
Checking the FAQ and Customer Reviews simplifies the process.
If you want to save your time precisely, then checking FAQ anwers and customer reviews can be utile for you. There are few common questions people asked before and they are answered as well is called the Frequently Asked Questions or FAQ. In the mean time, you can get a clear picture of the product according to the experience of the real users of it through the customer reviews.
You will get idea of both by checking out those two things. By going through those, you may find such informations which sometimes doesn’t come into our mind. Then you can easily percieve the effectiveness of the vocal mic under 500.
The final suggesion is you must consider about the value that the vocal mic under 500 providing you is justified enough with the price you are being asked to pay for it. Does it make you satisfied or not? Is it enough to meet your demands? That’s the thing that should get the most importance we guess.
Hope you have enojoyed this whole article which was actually a buying guide that will lead you to buy the best vocal mic under 500. Even if you find this a bit of handy for you, then all the efforts we put will get success. End of the day, our happiness rely on your satisfaction.