Top 10 Studio Headphones Under 200
Buying studio headphones for under 200 is not always easy. There are hundreds of studio headphones under 200 available from different manufacturers in the market which are sufficient to make you puzzled. Sometimes, they are so similar pursuant to their performance, user experience, longevity, and quality that, taking a final buying decision gets really hard. At that point, all you need is a good buying guide to help you find the ideal studio headphones under 200 for your needs.
In this part, you will get to know about a few essential matters which you need to take into count while buying studio headphones for under 200. You may think of it as a proper evaluation guideline for you, as it will cover the upsides and downsides of your desired product, as well as its sustainability, affordability, functionalities, and practical advantages. Another feature will be a thorough comparison of a few similar products. So that, you can easily choose the right one in accordance with your needs. Let’s have a look at it from the inside.
At a Glance
|OneOdio Wired Over Ear Headphones Studio Monitor & Mixing DJ Stereo Headsets with 50mm Neodymium Drivers and 1/4 to 3.5mm Audio Jack for AMP Computer Recording Phone Piano Guitar Laptop – Black||Buy Now|
|Audio-Technica ATH-M20X Professional Studio Monitor Headphones, Black||Buy Now|
|Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone||Buy Now|
|Beats Studio Buds – True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earbuds – Compatible with Apple & Android, Built-in Microphone, IPX4 Rating, Sweat Resistant Earphones, Class 1 Bluetooth Headphones – Red||Buy Now|
|Tascam TH-02 Closed Back Studio Headphones, Black||Buy Now|
|Bluetooth Over Ear Headphones with 110Hrs Playtime, OneOdio Wired Gaming Stereo Headsets with Boom Mic for PS4, Xbox one, PC, Wireless Headset for Phones, Laptop, Office – Studio Wireless(Y80B) (Red)||Buy Now|
|Beats Studio Replacement Earpads FEYCH 2 Pieces Noise Isolation Memory Foam Ear Cushions Cover for Beats Studio 2.0 Wired/Wireless B0500/ B0501 & Beats Studio 3.0(Black)||Buy Now|
|beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 80 Ohm Over-Ear Studio Headphones in Gray. Enclosed design, wired for professional recording and monitoring||Buy Now|
|Studio Konzert for Headphones||Buy Now|
|Large WC SweatZ Protective Headphone Ear Covers Made by WC | Fits Beats Studio 3 & 2 (Does Not Fit Beats Solo) / Bose QC35 & 35II / Bose 700 & More | Sweatproof & Easily Washable | Large, Black||Buy Now|
Best 10 studio headphones under 200’s review
We sought to estimate the 10 best studio headphones under 200 from hundreds of items in this sector. This list will make you feel confident in your ability to obtain your chosen studio headphones under 200 in a matter of minutes. We have emphasized their usefulness, performance, durability, outlook, affordability, and also experiences that their users got in the past. We are sure that this top 10 studio headphones under 200 list will help you in finding the perfect one that matches your requirements.
OneOdio Wired Over Ear Headphones Studio Monitor & Mixing DJ Stereo Headsets with 50mm Neodymium Drivers and 1/4 to 3.5mm Audio Jack for AMP Computer Recording Phone Piano Guitar Laptop – Black
- BASS SOUND: Enjoy clear sound and comfort with the OneOdio Studio monitor headphones. Large, 50 millimeter speaker unit drivers combined with neodymium magnets; powerful bass, clear vocal, and crisp high tones form stereo sound
- BUILT TO STAY COMFORTABLE: The soft padded ear cushions are designed for monitor headphones comfort and noise isolation. The headband is adjustable and stretchable for you to find the desired angle you like to fit in
- NO MORE ADAPTER: DJ style coiled cord (9.8Ft Stretched) easily reaches from the TV or stereo to your chair. A standard-sized 6.35mm plug and a 3.5mm plug are included. They both are completely detachable, you can plug in the mixer you want to use
- SINGLE-SIDE MONITORING: 90° swiveling ear cups for single-ear monitoring anytime; self-adjustable and flexible headband delivers a fatigue-free listening experience that can last for hours, ideal for mastering and mixing
- Works with: All devices have 3.5mm or 6.35mm audio jack. Bass sound, durability, and comfort. These are the headphones you’ve been looking for
Audio-Technica ATH-M20X Professional Studio Monitor Headphones, Black
- Advanced build quality and engineering Designed for studio tracking and mixing
- 40 millimeter drivers with rare earth magnets and copper clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tune for enhanced low frequency performance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single side cable exit Magnet neodymium Designed for studio tracking and mixing
- Connectivity Technology Wired
Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone
- Neodymium magnets and 40 millimeter drivers for powerful, detailed sound
- Closed ear design provides comfort and outstanding reduction of external noises
- 9.8 foot cord ends in gold plated plug and it is not detachable; 1/4 inch adapter included
- Folds up for storage or travel in provided soft case
- Frequency Response: 10 Hertz to 20 kilohertz
- These large diaphragm, foldable headphones feature a rugged construction, a secure, highly effective closed ear design
- Connectivity technology : Wired
Beats Studio Buds – True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earbuds – Compatible with Apple & Android, Built-in Microphone, IPX4 Rating, Sweat Resistant Earphones, Class 1 Bluetooth Headphones – Red
- Custom acoustic platform delivers powerful, balanced sound
- Control your sound with two distinct listening modes: Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) and Transparency mode
- Three soft eartip sizes for a stable and comfortable fit while ensuring an optimal acoustic seal
- Up to 8 hours of listening time (up to 24 hours combined with pocket-sized charging case)
- Industry-leading Class 1 Bluetooth for extended range and fewer dropouts
- High-quality call performance and voice assistant interaction via built-in microphones
- IPX4-rated sweat and water resistant wireless earbuds
- Beats wireless headphones and earphones are compatible with Apple and Android devices
- What’s in the Box – Beats Studio Buds True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earphones, charging case, eartips with three size options, USB-C to USB-C charging cable, Quick Start Guide, Warranty card
Tascam TH-02 Closed Back Studio Headphones, Black
- Foldable design for easy, compact transport
- Tightly-stitched, padded headband and ear pads for stylish comfort
- Closed-back dynamic design with clean sound, rich bass response and crisp highs
- Snap-on 1/8” (3.5 millimeter) to 1/4” (6.3 millimeter) adapter
Bluetooth Over Ear Headphones with 110Hrs Playtime, OneOdio Wired Gaming Stereo Headsets with Boom Mic for PS4, Xbox one, PC, Wireless Headset for Phones, Laptop, Office – Studio Wireless(Y80B) (Red)
- Wired&Wireless Headphones -You will get the hear-and-be-heard advantages of a upgraded OneOdio bluetooth headphones, thanks to advanced 360° adjusted undirectional noise reduction boom microphone and fast stable Bluetooth transmission
- Wireless for music, only wired for gaming -The boom mic can ONLY be used in WIRED mode, great for gaming/meeting with the provided audio cable. Wireless mode: A built-in battery provides up to 110 hrs playtime in a single charge
- 50 mm driver speaker-Enjoy balanced sound and comfort. Large 50 millimeter speaker unit drivers combined with neodymium magnets provides stereo sound, powerful bass, clear vocal, and crisp high tones
- Comfort & space saving-Over ear ergonomic designed memory ensure long lasting comfort. The foldable Headband is not only designed for saving your desk space but for carrying in the provided carrying bag.
- Works With: Compatible with all devices have 3.5mm audio jack, like smartphone, laptop, PC, PS4, Xbox One, etc
Beats Studio Replacement Earpads FEYCH 2 Pieces Noise Isolation Memory Foam Ear Cushions Cover for Beats Studio 2.0 Wired/Wireless B0500/ B0501 & Beats Studio 3.0(Black)
- COMPATIBLE MODEL: Each cushion is rigorously tested to ensure we exceed expectations. FEYCH memory foam earpads is suitable for Beats Studio 2.0 Wired/Wireless B0500 / B0501 & Beats Studio 3.0 headphones (Not for Beats solo headphones).
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: FEYCH replacement earpads for Beats studio headphones made of high-quality professional-grade protein leather ear cushions designed for long term crack free usage. Wear comfortably like original earpads. We also added stitching and durable glue inside each ear cushion.
- ENHANCED SOUND: Adopting the high-density memory foam can better conform your ears make you enjoy excellent bass and enhanced noise isolation.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Comes with 2 earpads with self-adhesive parts. Simply 3 steps installing, first, pull hard to get off old ones, align and stick inner mats, then push ear pads fully in and buckle inside the headphone earpads. NO WORRY about falling off because it’s specially designed and exact match with the earpads.
- WARRANTY: We provide 365 days Replacement Warranty and will stand behind all of our products, so please do not hesitate contacting us if there is any after-sale issue.
beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 80 Ohm Over-Ear Studio Headphones in Gray. Enclosed design, wired for professional recording and monitoring
- Closed over-ear headphones, ideal for professional recording and monitoring
- Perfect for studio and stage recordings thanks to their pure, high-resolution sound
- The soft, circumaural and replaceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
- Hard-wearing, durable and robust workmanship Made in Germany. Innovative bass reflex system
- Practical single-sided cable (3.0m cable) . Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
Studio Konzert for Headphones
Large WC SweatZ Protective Headphone Ear Covers Made by WC | Fits Beats Studio 3 & 2 (Does Not Fit Beats Solo) / Bose QC35 & 35II / Bose 700 & More | Sweatproof & Easily Washable | Large, Black
- These Earpad Covers Do Not Fit On-ear Headphones Like Beats Solo 2/3. These Headphone Ear Pad Covers, Made By Wicked Cushions, Fit The Following Over-ear Headphones Perfectly: Beats Studio Wired, Beats Studio Wireless, Beats Studio 2, Beats Studio 3, Bose 700, Bose Qc35 & 35ii, Bose Qc25, Bose Qc15, Bose Soundlink(Around-ear), Bose Soundtrue(Around-ear), Skull Candy Hesh 3, Skull Candy Crusher, Jbl 702
- Ultimate Defense: There has never been an easier way to keep your headphone earpads supple. WC SweatZ Earpad Covers slide on and off your existing headphone ear pads in seconds, without losing sound quality or comfort.
- Worry Free Workout: Never worry about stinky or broken down headphone earpads again. Our headphone covers are extremely water and sweat resistant. Your ear pads could last a lot longer with WC SweatZ help.
- Rugged Durability: WC SweatZ are made from premium materials, and designed to withstand the sweat and moisture your headphone ear pads cant. WC SweatZ are insanely stretchy and durable, providing lasting coverage.
- Machine Washable: Finished an intense workout? Toss your WC SweatZ protective headphone covers in your laundry machine without any worries. SweatZ can also be hand washed in moments and ready for whatever you can throw at them next.
Buying Guides for Studio Headphones Under 200s
As we are human being its quite tough to know about everything well. Being master in every feild is not a matter of joke. In that case, reading a thorough buying guide can prevent us from making a costly mistake after purchasing a studio headphones under 200 due to a lack of knowledge.
Not necessarily you have to be a master on that particular product for purchasing only. Just concentrate on a few key points that will be discussed further down. Taking these simple precautions may make your shopping experience more pleasant and straightforward. Let’s get started.
Realize your requirements
The first step is to figure out what your needs or requirements are. When you’re not well aware of your requirements, there is a high possibility that you will purchase the incorrect things at the wrong time and waste a significant amount of money. So, at first, we will suggest you to think wisely about your demands that you are looking from a studio headphones under 200. Just make a short list of your demands. This simple task will lead you to simplify your purchasing process. Because then you’ll know what you should prioritize and what you shouldn’t.
Budget vs. Cost
Budget is that one thing which you must think about before go for buying anything. Any amount of price can be asked from you for your desired product. Different expences like manufacturing, raw material purchasing, logistics and other operational costs and most importantly compny’s brand value as well are the key factors of pricing. You need to be prepared to spent the higher amount of money if you demand for the higher quality in your product. That is the cause, why budget is so important. This is almost a universal truth and it is effective for your studio headphones under 200 also.
There is a popular proverb in our society, “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. First thing you can do is finding out products on internet as per your wishlist. Check the features and costs carefully.With your deep observation, make a proper comparison among them and select one that you need. Now, ask yourself whether your pocket is capable enough to spend such number of bucks or not for that particular studio headphones under 200? Don’t think twice and go for it if your answer is yes. If the answer is “NO”, then simply go for the second best option.
Select the Correct Brand
Because of our emotional attachments, we are frequently biased toward certain brands. This practice yields positive results at times but not at others. But there is no way of disagreeing with the idea of relying on renowned brands. Because, it makes you taking decision half way easier if you have enough bucks in your pocket. But one thing remains, if you are not 100% sure that your brand of choice makes the best product that you are seeking for. So you have to be very carefull when you are choosing any product if it is the right product from right brand.
There are two kinds of people. One is completely reliant on a specific brand, while the other is unconcerned about it. What he requires is the right product for the amount he is paying. We have no idea which type you represent.However, there are a few pointers that may be useful to both of you when it comes to selecting the best brand for the best product.
- Be certain that you’re familiar with the brand.
- What others have to say about this brand.
- What is the average score of that brand’s product?
- Compare the features to what others offer.
- Are those features sufficient for your needs?
Analyze the Features Section.
The very first thing you should check while buying online or offline is the features of studio headphones under 200. This is the best way to know about a product and get a clear concept. You will be able to understand, that product will match with your requirements or not.
The features part also help us to find out the differences with others very quickly. Then you can compare it to similar products based on the features. If you do so, it will be much easier to reach to the final decision because you will be able to understand about the quality here.
Check the Merits and Disadvantages
Every product has its own set of benefits and drawbacks. It is our duties to carefully examine them out first before buying them. Hence, stay cool enough to find out the lackings and drawbacks which you expected from that studio headphones under 200. Perhaps another company made the ideal one for you. Just don’t be too lazy to compare with them before you make the final move.
Most websites have a section for Pros and Cons. Take your time reading that part. If you have any more specific question, you can consult their customer support through the use of e – mail or phone.
Quality and performance
Color, Style, Performance, Materials, and, most importantly, Durability are all aspects of quality. Before making a purchase, you must consider the facts about ensuring quality. When you make this your own, you will demand the quality first. Does this studio headphones under 200 is such valuable against your investment? The quality you will get, is the answer of this question.
Warranty & Return Policy Matters
Every producers produces products. From them, many are trying to maintain a high amount of quality. They are making us know those attributes by their creative advertisement too. Nothing found wrong yet. But then comes the “After Sales Service”. That one thing is quite able to make big difference and it’s a big deal indeed.
Warranty, gurantee and return policies are so vital that not checking them will be a great mistake. Antyhing can be occured even after buying the best quality product by spending a huge amount of money. Nothing is guaranteed to last forever. But the insvestment you are going to for the studio headphones under 200, don’t you expect a minimum return of value from that? So, when you are checking policies, stay cool and always be careful. Few pawky companies are there to make you puzzled with their obscurely written policies if you are not aware enough to ask them for being clear. In that case, don’t hesitate to contact with their representative and ask about what you want to know.
Checking FAQs and Customer Reviews will make your job much easier.
If you want to save your time precisely, then checking FAQ anwers and customer reviews can be utile for you. FAQs are few common questions that were asked frequently by mass people like you and they have been answered as well. Meanwhile Customer reviews brings the clear picture of user experiences of that specific product which they already went through.
By cheking out those two things, you can get a clear idea of both. You may find there such informations which might not come in your mind to ask if you didn’t go through. Then you can easily percieve the effectiveness of the studio headphones under 200.
Afterwards, You should consider the value that the studio headphones under 200 providing you is viable enough against the price you paying for it. Is it worhty enough to pay so? Does it fulfill your desire or not? That’s the most important thing, we guess.
We hope this article will help you to recognize and buy the best studio headphones under 200 in the market and so that you enjoyed it as well. If this article come useful to you, then nobody can be more happy than us. End of the day, we measure our happiness with your satisfaction.