One of the confusing tasks is purchasing a spare tire subwoofer. Being dazed is easy when you see hundreds of variations are available in the market for the same spare tire subwoofer by different manufacturers. According to the exhibition, quality, life span and overall user experience, they are comparable that you might get hard to settle on your final purchasing choice. At that point, all you need is a proper buying guide to assist you in purchasing the best spare tire subwoofer that you are looking for.
In this helpful essay, we’ll go over a few key points to think about before purchasing a spare tire subwoofer. It can be considered an acceptable review guideline for you, as this will cover the advantages and drawbacks of your desired product, including its sustainability, affordability, features, and practical benefits. One more thing will be there which is a solid comparison among few similar products. As a result, you’ll be able to quickly select the best option for your requirements. Let’s take a look at what’s going on inside.
|Cerwin-Vega VPAS12ST 12″ 2Ω 600W / 150W RMS Powered Active Subwoofer Spare Tire Application, Black||Buy Now|
|CERWIN Vega 12″ Shallow Spare Tire Powered Active Subwoofer||Buy Now|
|JBL 11″ Passive Spare tire subwoofer System||Buy Now|
|Rockville RockGhost Active Powered 8″ Hidden Car Subwoofer Sub For 15″/16″/17″ Full Size Spare Tire||Buy Now|
|Gravity Warzone WZ10US 10″ Pro Audio Active Compact Spare Tire Slim Aluminum 1000 Watts 2 Ohm Subwoofer Powerful Loud Speaker with Bass Volume Control Knob||Buy Now|
|JBL BassPro Hub 11″ Spare Tire Subwoofer w/Enclosure and Built-in Amplifier (Renewed)||Buy Now|
|JBL STADIUMBASSHUB 11″ Spare Tire Subwoofer System with JBL Club-A6001A 600 Watt Amplifier and Stinger Wiring Kit||Buy Now|
|Universal Fit Single 10″ Subwoofer Sealed Replacement Spare Tire Custom Sub Box||Buy Now|
|Seismic Audio – Hide-A-Bump88 – Hidden Dual 8 Inch Powered Car Subwoofer for Mounting in 15″ /16″ / 17″ Spare Tire – 400 Watts||Buy Now|
|Universal Replacement Spare Tire Well Alpine R-W10D4 Type R Car Audio Subwoofer Custom Single 10″ Sub Box Enclosure Package||Buy Now|
Reviews of the top 10 spare tire subwoofers
In this section, we attempted to extract the top ten spare tire subwoofer from thousands of products. This list will make a great impression that you’ll be able to find your desired spare tire subwoofer in a matter of minutes. We prioritized their utility, performance, durability, look, cost, and previous user experiences. We are sure that this top 10 spare tire subwoofer list will help you in finding the perfect one that matches your requirements.
- Auto Power Cercuit : Power Status LED
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity : Remote level Control Included
- RCA high and low-level Inputs : Passive Radiator Design
- Slim 12″ 4 Ohm subwoofer : Power inputs Terminal
- Easy-to-install – tight and accurate bass
- * 250 Watts [email protected]@100Hz, 600 Max * Bass Boost: 0-12dB
- * LPF Filter: 30-150Hz * REMOTE BASS KNOB INCLUDED *-Phase Switch: 0° or 180° * Remote Subwoofer Control Included
- * PWM MOSFET Power Supply / Thermal Protection Circuit * Passive Radiator Design * Adjustable Input Sensitivity *Dimension: 13.6″ x 11.1″ x 3.15 “H
- * RCA and High Level Inputs * Slim 12″ 4 ohms Subwoofer
- Bass that fits in your trunk: Modern music really needs a good subwoofer to convey all of its power. But as cars become smaller, it becomes more difficult to find the space for the bass you need. JBL steps up with a clever solution in the Stadium Series BassHub, a compact passive subwoofer enclosure that mounts over the hub of your spare tire to give you maximum bass and maximum space savings.
- Small size, big features: The BassHub features a 11″ subwoofer with a tough fiberglass cone and rubber surround that’ll hold up at high volumes, with power handling up to 600 watts RMS. The speaker’s dual 4-ohm voice coils give you the flexibility of choosing 2- or 8-ohm total impedance. The rugged cast-aluminum enclosure protects the sub from your cargo while taking up very little space. A plug-in harness makes removing the sub to access the spare tire a simple task.
- 11″ dual 4-ohm voice coil woofer / Fiberglass cone with rubber surround / Frequency range: 20-150 Hz / Power handling: 600 watts RMS
- Installation Note: The Stadium BassHub is designed to mount inside the spare tire rim. You’ll need to turn your spare tire upside down to install this sub. It should only be used in vehicles that have the spare tire inside the vehicle and feature a removable spare tire post; not compatible with welded spare tire posts.
- JBL 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Features: Rockville RockGhost Powered Car Subwoofer (Amplifier built in). Sub Fits Inside Spare Tire Seamlessly (Goes on top of spare tire so you can leave your spare tire in place). Hidden In Spare Tire – Takes up No Trunk Space. Protected against theft because it is completely hidden in the spare tire. 800 Watts peak output. 200 Watts RMS output. Voice Coil: Single
- For Full Size Spare Tire Wheel Sizes of 15″/16″/17″. Extremely loud (loud enough to vibrate your mirrors). Super clean sound that is musical and will not fatigue your ears. When this is mounted in your spare tire, the sound transmits cleanly and evenly throughout the vehicle without any vibrations or unwanted noises. It actually sounded better and cleaner than an ordinary sub in the trunk. Tunnel air port design.
- PWM MOSFET power supply amplifier built in. Low level RCA inputs. 8” high excursion Subwoofer. Reverse mounting design. Plug and play installation with wire harness containing power, ground, high level input, remote turn on, and RCA input. Back plate mounts and screws right on top of spare tire. Can also be mounted in trunk or under seat but we recommend mounting it in your spare tire. Flexible rubber surrounds.
- Wired 20 foot dash remote with adjustable gain, bass boost, low pass crossover filter, and phase control. Deep and clear bass frequency. Auto turn on and turn off. Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On. Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit and Overload Protection Circuit
- Phase Switch: 0° or 180°. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz – 150Hz. Frequency response: 20 Hz – 250 Hz. Bass Boost: 0 – 12dB @ 45Hz. 20 Hz Subsonic Filter. Cast aluminum casing. Requires 10 gauge power wire. Dimensions: 14.17” diameter x 5.7” height. Includes all wiring needed for installation
Gravity Warzone WZ10US 10″ Pro Audio Active Compact Spare Tire Slim Aluminum 1000 Watts 2 Ohm Subwoofer Powerful Loud Speaker with Bass Volume Control Knob
- 10″ Compact SLIM Spare Tire Subwoofer
- Power: 1000 Watts | Frequency Response: 30Hz – 150KHz
- Phase shift to compensate for time alignment problem in the system
- Auto power on/ off for high level connection
- Bass boost increases the sound level with Wire Remote Control
- Powered 11″ Subwoofer Enclosure
- Mounts To Hub Of Spare Tire
- Class D Amplifier (200 Watts RMS)
- Variable Low-pass Crossover
JBL STADIUMBASSHUB 11″ Spare Tire Subwoofer System with JBL Club-A6001A 600 Watt Amplifier and Stinger Wiring Kit
- The enclosure takes no space from your vehicle cargo area
- The 11″ (279mm) woofer cone is engineered to deliver fast and tight, deep bass with low distortion and virtually no unwanted second and third order anomalies.
- The subwoofer is designed with 2.5″ dual 4-ohm voice coil which offers more wiring options with amplifiers
- The die-cast aluminum housing, constructed of premium high-density material, allows the subwoofer to deliver deep and stable low end extension from a compact form factor with maximum efficiency.
- All JBL speakers undergo the legendary 100 Hour Power Test – a rigorous regiment that would destroy lesser speakers
- Universal Fit Single 10″ Subwoofer Sealed Replacement Spare Tire Custom Sub Box
Seismic Audio – Hide-A-Bump88 – Hidden Dual 8 Inch Powered Car Subwoofer for Mounting in 15″ /16″ / 17″ Spare Tire – 400 Watts
- Model: Hide-A-Bump88 | Dual 8 Inch Active Hidden Car Audio Subwoofer for Spare Tire Mount
- Power Rating: Peak Power – 400 Watts | Built-In Class D Amp | Sealed Enclosure with Aluminum Cone with Specially Treated Foam Surround
- Dual 5×8 Aluminum Woofers | Impedance: Dual 2 Ohm | Frequency Response: 40Hz-150Hz
- Variable Crossover Frequencies: 50Hz-100Hz | Sensitivity: 92 dB | Inputs: Speaker and RCA level inputs
- Features: Remote control for volume control, low-pass control, and phase switch | Auto switch-on – The speakers level input and RCA input will sense voltage automatically on the speaker wires and switch itself on if a music signal is received. If there is no music signal, it will automatically shut off. | Dimensions: 14 inch Total Diameter | 11 Inch Woofer Diameter | 6 inch depth | Phase: 0/180 | Fuse: 10A | Supply Voltage: 14.4V DC | Weight: 17.1 lbs
Universal Replacement Spare Tire Well Alpine R-W10D4 Type R Car Audio Subwoofer Custom Single 10″ Sub Box Enclosure Package
- Universal Replacement Spare Tire Well Alpine Type R R-W10D4 Single 10 Sub Box – Final 2 Ohm
Spare Tire Subwoofer Buying Guides at Their Best
As a human being, this is quite impossible to know everything well. It is impossible to be an expert in every field. In that scenario, reading a thorough buying guide can prevent us from making a costly mistake after buying a spare tire subwoofer due to a lack of knowledge.
For purchasing purposes, you do not necessarily need to be an expert on that specific product. Just focus on a few key points that will be discussed further down. Taking into account those minor details may make your buying experience more pleasant and straightforward. Let’s move.
Understand Your Requirements
Knowing your needs or requirement is the very first thing to discover. If you are not aware of your needs well, then there is a good possibility of buying the wrong products at a wrong time with a good amount of investment. So, first of all and probably most important, we suggest that you take time to consider your necessities for a spare tire subwoofer. Simply create a list of your requirements. This simple task will lead you to simplify your purchasing process. Because then you’ll know what you should prioritize and what you shouldn’t.
Budget vs Pricing
Before you decide to buy anything, one of the most important issue to think about is budget. The product can be asked any amount of price that you are trying to purchase. Different expences like manufacturing, raw material purchasing, logistics and other operational costs and most importantly compny’s brand value as well are the key factors of pricing. The higher quality you demand, the higher amount of money you may have to spend for that. Budget is so important for this cause. This is almost a universal truth and your spare tire subwoofer also fall into it.
People says, “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. Fristly, take your wishlist on your hand and search those products on the internet. Look carefully their features and prices. Compare them well and choose the best one. At this point, a big question can raise in your mind that do you have good enough money to spent for this spare tire subwoofer? Go for it if the answer is yes. You always have the second best option to choose if the answer is “NO”.
Select the Proper Brand
Because of our psychological connections, we are often biased toward these products. But not everytime this practice results get good. But there is no way of disagreeing with the idea of relying on renowned brands. Because having enough cash in your pocket makes it half as easy to make decisions. But don’t rely blindly because not every brand makes everything best. That’s why you need to be very careful whether you are choosing the right brand for your specific product or not.
There are two groups of people. One is completely reliant on a particular brand, while the other is unconcerned. All he needs is the right product for what he is paying for. The category that you belong maybe unknown to us.Don’t worry here you will get few hints which will be beneficial for choosing the best product from the right brands.
- Just be sure to know well about the brand.
- What other people have to say about this brand.
- And what’s the average rating for that brand’s particular product?
- Compare the features with what others are providing.
- Do those features meet your needs?
Check the features section
Whether you buy it online or offline, the first thing you should check is while buying is the features of spare tire subwoofer. If you do so, you are going to get a clear idea about the product surely. You will be able to understand, that product will match with your requirements or not.
The features section also aids us in swiftly identifying differences with others. Then you can compare it to similar products based on the features. By doing this simple task, you may get idea about the quality which will make it easier to take the final decision.
Must Check the Advantages & Disadvantages
Every product has advantages and disadvantages. It is our job to thoroughly inspect them before purchasing them. Hence, stay cool enough to find out the lackings and drawbacks which you expected from that spare tire subwoofer. Perhaps another manufacturer created the ideal one for you. Just don’t be too lazy to compare yourself to them before making your final decision.
You’ll find a section called Pros and Cons on almost every website. Take your time reading that part. If you have any further questions, you can contact them via email or phone.
Quality & Durability
Quality consists of many things like Color, Style, Performance, Materials, and most importantly its Durability. Never forget to ensure the quality by checking those important facts. Remember, this is the reason you are paying for. Aginst your investment, does this spare tire subwoofer worth it? Quality is the answer of this question.
Warranties and Return Policies
Products are produced by every producers. From them, many are trying to maintain a high amount of quality. After then they are letting us know those products through making creative advertisements. Still, everything is okay. But here comes the “After Sales Service”. Whether you take this thing seriously or not, it’s a real big deal indeed.
If you forget to check these important facts like warranty, gurantee and return policies, it is going to be a huge mistake. Even after purchasing the highest quality product, anything can happen. Not a single thing will last forever in this universe. But the insvestment you are going to for the spare tire subwoofer, don’t you expect a minimum return of value from that? So, be careful about checking policies. Sometimes, there may be some hidden issues which they won’t make you clear with words. Never be hesitated to ask their delegate about the facts which are unintelligible and be clear every single thing.
Checking the FAQ and Customer Reviews simplifies the process.
Checking customer reviews and FAQ answers are so savior of time that you can’t understand unless you try it. There comes some questons in our mind which are similar with the people asked before frequently, that is called FAQ or Frequently Asked Questions. Meanwhile Customer reviews brings the clear picture of user experiences of that specific product which they already went through.
So, you can get the idea of both if you go through those two things. You may find so many answers which might not come to your mind before. Then you can easily percieve the effectiveness of the spare tire subwoofer.
So the last word is never make mistake to consider the value you are getting from the spare tire subwoofer is fair enough against the price you are paying for it. Does it make you pleased or not? Does your desires be fullfilled with that? This is the most vital part we guess.
We hope that you enjoyed the article in which we tried to provide you a proper guideline to help you to buy the best spare tire subwoofer. If you find this a little bit of useful, then nobody can be happy more than us. At the end of the day, if you are satisfied, then we will be happy.