Top 10 Pedals For Synth Reviews For You
Buying a pedals for synth seems like an easy job, but not everytime. There are many pedals for synth available from different makers, which is to the point of stunned you. They are so comparable in terms of performance, quality, durability, and overall user experience that making a final purchasing decision may be difficult. All you need at that point is a comprehensive buying guide to help you find the ideal pedals for synth for your needs.
There are few very essential topics which you must count before buying a pedals for synth, and that is what we are going to discuss about in the below. You can think of it as a proper review guideline for you, as it will cover the pros and cons of your desired product, such as its energy efficiency, cost and availability, functions, and practical benefits. There will also be a solid comparison of a few related products. As a result, you can easily select the best one for your needs. Let’s take a look at it from the inside.
At a Glance
|MOOER New Micro Series Mini Guitar Effects Pedal Reverb Delay Synth Looper from classic tones to experimental tones (E7 Synth)||Buy Now|
|Source Audio One Series C4 Synth||Buy Now|
|BOSS SY-1 Guitar Synthesizer Pedal||Buy Now|
|Electro Harmonix Bass Mono Synth Effects Pedal||Buy Now|
|Keeley Synth-1 Reverse Attack Fuzz Wave Generator Pedal, Gray (KSynth1)||Buy Now|
|MOOER E7 Polyphonic Guitar Synth Pedal Bundle with Blucoil 9V AC Adapter, 2-Pack of 10′ Straight Instrument Cables (1/4″), 2-Pack of Pedal Patch Cables, and 4-Pack of Celluloid Guitar Picks||Buy Now|
|Pigtronix Space Rip Synth Pedal||Buy Now|
|CHROMAG Synth Unisex Adult Mountain Bike/MTB/Cycle/VAE/E-Bike Pedals, Black, 110 x 107 mm||Buy Now|
|CHROMAG Synth Unisex Adult Mountain Bike/MTB/Cycle/VAE/E-Bike Pedals, Blue, 110 x 107 mm||Buy Now|
|EarthQuaker Devices Bit Commander V2 Analog Octave Synth Guitar Effects Pedal||Buy Now|
Reviews of 10 leading pedals for synth’s
We attempted to find the top ten pedals for synth from variety of items in this section. This list will make you feel assured that you will be able to acquire your desired pedals for synth in a matter of minutes. We focused on their use, performance, durability, appearance, price, and historical user experiences. We can assure, this top 10 pedals for synth list will assist you to choose the exact one which meets your requirements.
MOOER New Micro Series Mini Guitar Effects Pedal Reverb Delay Synth Looper from classic tones to experimental tones (E7 Synth)
- E7, the pocket guitar synth pedal. 7 type brand-new MOOER SYNTHS tones, straightforward to use by adding 7 LED indicators on the right side of the shell. Power supply 9V DC recommended.
- Versatile Synthesizer Tones. 7 different MOOER custom synthesizer tones, you are able to adjust any synth tones just how you like. Synths types include Trumpet, Organ, Sea wave, Weeyo, Saw wave, 8bits, EDM, Pad.
- Decent Tracking. 7 slots for storing users’ presets that E7 can transform your guitar into a typical electronic synthesizer, without the need for special pickups or instrument modifications.
- Adjustable speed of Arpeggitor. Each tone with an individual arpeggiator, high/low frequency cut, attack, speed function, allow users to shape the tone in their mind easily.
- Get your fun for experimenting with sound. Synths types include Trumpet, Organ, Sea wave, Weeyo, Saw wave, 8bits, EDM, Pad.
Source Audio One Series C4 Synth
- Three styles of flanger including Classic Flange, Thru-Zero Flange, and a highly resonant style of flanger called Shadow Flange.
- Download additional phaser and chorus algorithms or access a deep editing system with the Neuro Mobile App for iOS and Android.
- Pair the Mercury with the Neuro Hub and save up to 128 presets recallable with MIDI program change messages from an external MIDI foot controller.
BOSS SY-1 Guitar Synthesizer Pedal
- Authentic BOSS polyphonic guitar Synth in a compact pedal
- No special pickup required—play rich, dynamic Synth tones with any Guitar or bass
- 121 total sounds (11 types and 11 variations), all ready to play with no programming knowledge needed
- Includes a wide variety of analog-style Synth sounds, from leads, basses, and layered Organs to sweeping pads and arpeggiated sequences
- Latency-free performance for unrestricted musical expression
Electro Harmonix Bass Mono Synth Effects Pedal
- – Features eleven great sounding, mono synth sounds
- – Easy to use controls let you dial in the sound you want quickly
- – EXP pedal input for real-time expressive control with your foot
- – Create, save and recall eleven user presets, one for each of the eleven synth sounds
- – EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply included
Keeley Synth-1 Reverse Attack Fuzz Wave Generator Pedal, Gray (KSynth1)
- Synth Wave Generator – Create fuzzed-out, single note synth sounds
- Reverse Attack – Volume Swell Effect – put your guitar in slow gear!
- Chaos Switch – change dimensional triggering and octaves and stuff
- Filter – shape the EQ and tone of your fuzz wave
- Wave Selector – change wave modes on the fly with your foot!
MOOER E7 Polyphonic Guitar Synth Pedal Bundle with Blucoil 9V AC Adapter, 2-Pack of 10′ Straight Instrument Cables (1/4″), 2-Pack of Pedal Patch Cables, and 4-Pack of Celluloid Guitar Picks
- TRANSFORMS YOUR GUITAR INTO AN ELECTRONIC SYNTHESIZER – The MOOER E7 is a seven-patch synth pedal that promises trumpet-like, organ-like, warm sea wave-like, “Weeyo-” like, 8bit-like, EDM/Pad-like, or saw wave synthesizer tones.
- OFFERS ADJUSTABLE ARPEGGIATOR SPEED – Each synthesizer tone has an individual Arpeggiator, which you can adjust its speed.
- SHAPES YOUR TONE – You can cut the 5-20kHz frequency of each tone with the high-cut knob. Meanwhile, the low-cut knob cuts the 20-20kHz frequency.
- FIRMWARE UPGRADEABLE – Use the USB port to connect the synth pedal with your computer and get the latest firmware for your E7. *NOTE: Unplug your power supply first before entering firmware update mode.
- INCLUDES – MOOER E7 Polyphonic Guitar Synth Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2-Pack of Blucoil Premium 10-FT Instrument Cables with 1/4″ Straight Connectors and PVC Shield for Guitars and Amps. 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
Pigtronix Space Rip Synth Pedal
- Rate: Controls the speed of the waveform’s motion. The pulse width of these waveforms is produced by the onboard VCO being kept in a state of flux
- Tune: Sets the fine tuning of the synth voices
- Sub: Adds an additional voice one octave down from the input signal
- Octave: Drops the entire synth sound down an additional octave
- Shape: Changes the waveform from a sawtooth to a square wave, or vice versa
CHROMAG Synth Unisex Adult Mountain Bike/MTB/Cycle/VAE/E-Bike Pedals, Black, 110 x 107 mm
- Very nice finish.
- Durable utra nylon platform
- Madness Grip
- High stability
- The Canadian Reference
CHROMAG Synth Unisex Adult Mountain Bike/MTB/Cycle/VAE/E-Bike Pedals, Blue, 110 x 107 mm
- Very nice finish.
- Durable utra nylon platform
- Madness Grip
- High stability
- The Canadian Reference
EarthQuaker Devices Bit Commander V2 Analog Octave Synth Guitar Effects Pedal
- A monophonic analog guitar synthesizer with four octaves of vintage square wave synth tones
- Interface makes it easy to add or subtract octaves, creating a variety of sounds without having to dial in envelopes or oscillators
- Feature a ripping sub-octave thump, pulsing octave down, a lightly squared base tone and a swelling transformer based octave up
- Makes a single guitar sound like an army of vintage synths
- A true-bypass pedal made with care by human hands in Akron, Ohio
Best Pedals For Synth Buying Guides
As we are human being its quite tough to know about everything well. Being the jack of all trade is not a matter of joke. In that case, reading a comprehensive buying guide can prevent us from making a costly mistake after purchasing a pedals for synth due to a lack of knowledge.
You should not have to be a master on that single product to buy it. Just be sure to pay attention to a few key points that we’ll go over later. Taking those simple considerations into account may make your buying experience more pleasant and straightforward. Let’s move.
Know what you require.
The first step is to determine your needs or requirements. When you not know about your own needs than it’s most possible to choose the wrong product may it can be a waste of good amount of investment. That’s why we will suggest you to think deeply about your requirements. Just make a short list about your needs. This simple task will lead you to make your buying process easier. Because, after that you will get to know on what thing you need to give priority and on what you should not.
Budget Vs Price
Before you decide to buy anything, one of the most important issue to think about is budget. The product you are trying to purchase, can be asked any amount of price. Besides their brand value, pricing also depends on different variables like raw materials, manufacturing costs, logistics and other operational costs as well. You need to be prepared to spent the higher amount of money if you demand for the higher quality in your product. Budget is really important for this reason. And this universal truth is effective for your pedals for synth as well.
People says, “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. Fristly, take your wishlist on your hand and search those products on the internet. Look carefully their features and prices. Try to compare those informations and choose which suits best to you. Now, ask yourself whether your pocket is capable enough to spend such number of bucks or not for that particular pedals for synth? If the answer is positive, then go for it without any hesitation. You always have the second best option to choose if the answer is “NO”.
Select the Best Brand
Most of the time, we are biased toward certain brands due to emotional attachments. This practice has a positive impact on some people and has a negative impact on others. However, there is no way to argue with the concept of relying on well-known brands. When you have enough money in your pocket you can easily make yoiur decesion. But please note that not all brand are necessary for adequate. As a result, you must tread cautiously when deciding whether or not you have picked the appropriate brand for your specific product.
People are divided into two main categories. One is totally dependent on a specific brand, while the other is unworried. All he requires is the appropriate goods for the price he is paying. We have no idea which type you represent.However, there are a few pointers that may be useful to both of you when it comes to selecting the best brand for the best product.
- Make certain that you are well-versed in the Brand.
- What people are saying about this brand.
- Analysis the reviews of any specific products of that brand.
- Comparison between products of this brand and others.
- Do those features meet your needs?
Take a look at the section on Features.
You should check the features of a pedals for synth first while purchasing it, no matter it is from online or offline. If you want to know about the product clearly, then this is the best way. You may percieve then easily that your chosen product is capable enough to fullfill your requirements or not.
This part will help you to identify the differences with others. Then, by using features, you can compare this to similar products. If you do so, it will be much easier to reach to the final decision because you will be able to understand about the quality here.
Check the Merits and Disadvantages
Each product has benefits and drawbacks. Before we buy them, we must check them out carefully. So, keep yourself cool and figure out the negatives you expected from that pedals for synth. Perhaps another company made the ideal one for you. Just don’t be too lazy to compare your options to theirs before making your final decision.
In most the websites, you will get the section of Pros and Cons. Go through that part carefully. If you have any further questions, simply contact them via email or phone.
Quality & Durability
Color, Style, Performance, Materials, and, most importantly, Durability are all components of quality. When you are buying anything, be carefull to check those quality related issues. That is the most important thing you will search after you pay once. Aginst your investment, does this pedals for synth worth it? Only quality can reply this question.
Warranties and Return Policies
Hundreds of companies are making products everyday. Higher quality are being maintained by many of them. To make us known about those products, they make also creative advertisements. Nothing found wrong yet. But don’t forget about After Sales Service and Warranty issues. You may take this thing lightly, but it can create a huge difference.
It is going to be huge mistake if you forget to check the facts like warranty, gurantee and return policies. Anything can happen even after purchasing the highest quality product. Anything doesn’t last forever. Still, don’t you think that you deserve a minimum return of value from that pedals for synth as you paid for that? So, be careful about checking policies. Sometimes, you may find some policies which looks mystical and not clear enough through their written words. Never be hesitated to ask their delegate about the facts which are unintelligible and be clear every single thing.
Checking FAQs and Customer Reviews makes your job easier.
Checking customer reviews and FAQ answers are so savior of time that you can’t understand unless you try it. Frequently Asked Questions or FAQ are those questions which people like you asked before they attempt to purchase. On the other hand, you will get a real life experience through the customer reviews in which they share their sotries about the product.
So, checking out these two things, you will get the idea of both. You will surely get such answers which you may not even think to ask before. Then you can easily percieve the effectiveness of the pedals for synth.
The final suggesion is you must consider about the value that the pedals for synth providing you is justified enough with the price you are being asked to pay for it. Is it enough to make you pleased? Do your demands be fullfilled with that? This is the most vital part we guess.
We hope this article will help you to recognize and buy the best pedals for synth in the market and so that you enjoyed it as well. All the efforts we put here will get success when you will find this even a little bit of useful for you. End of the day, your smile will make us happy.