Buying a jig rod for bass is not always easy. There are hundreds of jig rods for bass available on the market from various producers, which is enough to confuse you. Sometimes, they are so similar pursuant to their performance, user experience, longevity, and quality that, taking a final buying decision gets really hard. In that situation, only one thing can assist to find out the best jig rod for bass and make a winning deal for you.
In this informative article, we will discuss a few important factors to consider before purchasing a jig rod for bass. You can call it a proper review guideline for you which will cover the pros and cons of your desired product including its sustainability, affordability, functions, and also practical benefits. Another feature will be a thorough comparison of a few similar products. Now you can easily choose the best one for you. Let’s dive inside into it.
At a Glance
|KastKing Speed Demon Pro Bass Fishing Rods, Spinning Rod-Jig-Worm-7ft 3in Medium – Fast||Buy Now|
|Fitzgerald Bryan Thrift Signature Series Pro Tournament Bass Fishing Rods Drop Shot/Ned Rig, Finesse Topwater, Micro Jig, Skipping Special, Shaky Head/Wacky Worm, Crankbait, Chatterbait, and Frog Rod||Buy Now|
|Rapala Pro Bass Fishing with Rod Peripheral – Nintendo Wii||Buy Now|
|Daiwa Tatula Elite Rod 7 feet 1 inch One Piece Skippin Jig Rod||Buy Now|
|G. Loomis IMX-PRO 892S JWR Spinning Rod – Jig & Worm||Buy Now|
|Ike Live – Mike Iaconelli’s Bass Fishing Show||Buy Now|
|Billy Westmorland on Smallmouths: Them Ol’ Brown Fish||Buy Now|
|Jessie’s Jig & Other Favorites / Words We Can Dance To||Buy Now|
|Freshwater Fishing for Kids (Into the Great Outdoors)||Buy Now|
|Bass Pro Shops: The Strike Championship Edition – Nintendo Switch||Buy Now|
Top 10 jig rod for bass Reviews
We tried to determine the best ten jig rod for bass from hundreds of products in this section. This list will make a great impression that you’ll be able to easily find your desired jig rod for bass in a couple of moments. We mainly concentrated on their utility, effectiveness, longevity, viewpoint, affordability, and past user experiences. We are sure that this top 10 jig rod for bass list will help you in finding the perfect one that matches your requirements.
- Elite Carbon Blanks & Nano Resin Technology – Speed Demon Pro rods start with our own Elite Carbon blanks that utilize Carbon Nano Tube resin technology to reduce weight, increase breaking and lifting strength by over 30% compared to standard graphite blanks. These proprietary blanks are not only strong and light but may just be the most sensitive rods you’ve ever had in your hands.
- Fuji Guides/Reel Seats & WINN Grips – Only the finest Fuji guides and reel seats are used to ensure that reels stay firmly in place and that lines are never frayed or are slowed down by inferior guides. Spinning models using Fuji LV style guides with Alconite rings, casting models use Fuji LN model guides with Alconite rings. Handles and fighting butts are custom WINN golf style grips that provide comfort and a sure grip in all conditions.
- 15 Technique Specific Actions & Lengths – We’ve design each action based on years of experience and elite angler input to ensure that each model is precisely built to delivery uncompromising performance for each specific technique. Everything from the rod weight, action and length of the handles are carefully considered to build your favorite new rod. There are currently 15 models including 4 spinning and 11 casting models all in 1-pc designs and ready to take you to a new level in your sport.
- Lightweight Composite S-Glass Crankbait Rods – The Speed Demon Pro crankbait rods use a composite blend of S-Glass and high modulus graphite for a lightweight, well balanced, thin rod blank that still has a soft crankbait action. There are two casting models, 7′ crankbait and 6’8″ Square Bill rod and a new 7’3″ spinning model for those anglers looking to make long casts with small crankbaits and still have that soft crankin’ action rod using a spinning reel.
- True Tournament Performance Rod – We’ve spared no cost in building these rods to ensure that they look as good as they perform! You’ll be proud to have the entire series on your boat knowing that you’re using a true performance rod
Fitzgerald Bryan Thrift Signature Series Pro Tournament Bass Fishing Rods Drop Shot/Ned Rig, Finesse Topwater, Micro Jig, Skipping Special, Shaky Head/Wacky Worm, Crankbait, Chatterbait, and Frog Rod
- Cemented among the best in the world of professional bass fishing, Bryan Thrift has accrued over 3-million dollars in career earnings, collected a number of titles, and a host of tournament wins. The Bryan Thrift Series of Rods by Fitzgerald Fishing are Designed 100% by Thrift himself, with 11 models to choose from, 9 Casting and 2 Spinning, anglers are sure to find the right fit.
- QUALITY DESIGN: The Bryan Thrift Series of Rods by Fitzgerald Fishing are Designed 100% by Thrift himself, with 11 models to choose from, 9 Casting and 2 Spinning, anglers are sure to find the right fit. They are made for every angler so you can catch more fish with the confidence and have a successful day on the water.
- PREMIUM COMPONENTS: The Bryan Thrift Series Rods use American Tackle TI Forged guides that have been strategically placed to maximize the action and performance of each particular rod. In addition to providing increased casting distance, accuracy, and sensitivity, the TI Forged guides are the 316SS frame for corrosion prevention and strength. Snag-less frame designs in spinning and casting configuration for tangle-free performance.
- DESIGNED: The Bryan Thrift Series are great for Bass and inshore fishing. Well balanced, lightweight, and easy to fish all day, the Fitzgerald Bryan Thrift Series Casting Rods combine the outstanding quality that Fitzgerald is known for with professionally tuned actions that ensure tournament-worthy performance.
- STEP UP YOUR GAME: We pride in making great and exceptional products for every angler whether you’re a Beginner or a Pro. Not only do we offer high quality professionally designed rods, but we also offer reels, fishing line and weigh-in bags. Fitzgerald Fishing is a proud American Owned and Operated Company.
- Features an all-new Rapala Rod & Reel peripheral for the Wii remote and nunchuk – cast, reel, jig, set the hook and more as if there’s an actual fishing rod in your hands
- Players can fish by themselves, compete, or challenge friends in contests in simultaneous 2-player mode
- Over 50 competitive contests, including challenges based on location, time, fish weight and accuracy of casts
- Equipped with an unequaled assortment of licensed boats, rods, lures, and apparel
- The most realistic tournament fishing experience to date
- Daiwa’s Exclusive Super Volume Fiber-Modulus” SVF” Graphite blanks or GLATECH Fiberglass construction
- X45 Bias Graphite construction prevents twisting of blanks for casting accuracy
- Fuji Alconite ring guides
- Daiwa Exclusive custom designed reel seats or Fuji reel seats
- Signature Rods Developed by Daiwa Pros
- 7′ 5″
- 1/8oz – 3/8oz
- 6lb – 12lb
- Recorded live show videos
- Mystery Tackle Box unboxings
- Boat and kayak build/mod videos
- Fishing adventures with Rizz, BTC and the Ike Live Crew
- ALL GAMER APPEAL: Four modes of entertaining and competitive gameplay. In Career Mode, gamers will need to understand the equipment, topography of the lakes, & fish behaviors in order to succeed
- AMAZING LAKES: Ten of North America’s greatest lakes are realistically depicted, so players can recognize key landmarks and find their favorite fishing spots
- ABUNDANCE OF FISH: The Strike features a variety of fresh water fish & each lake contains a legendary fish of record proportions that will challenge even the best players and experienced fishermen
- VARIETY OF EQUIPMENT: Players can tailor their equipment by going to the Bass Pro Shops in-game store to select lures, rods, and reels. Players can also win new boats by winning tournaments
- ONLINE LEADER BOARDS: Players will be able to post their fishing stats to online leader boards for the world to see their results
Jig Rod For Bass buying guide
As a human being you can guess some well but it is quite impossible to know everything well. It is impossible to be an expert in every field. In that case, going through a proper buying guide can save us from being duped after purchasing a jig rod for bass simply because we didn’t know what we were doing earlier.
For purchasing purposes, you do not necessarily need to be an expert on that specific product. Just emphasize on few important things which we are going to discuss in the below. Considering those simple things might make your shopping smooth and easy. Let’s jump to the main topic
Know what you require.
The first step is to determine your needs or requirements. And if you’re not well aware of your demands, there is a high possibility that you will buy the wrong products at the wrong time and waste a considerable amount of money. So, first and foremost, we recommend that you carefully consider your requirements when searching for a jig rod for bass. Make a short list of your requirements. This simple task will lead you to simplify your purchasing process. Because you will then be able to determine what has to be prioritized and what should be avoided.
Budget vs Pricing
Before you decide to buy anything, one of the most important issue to think about is budget. Any amount of price can be asked from you for your desired product. That depends on raw materials, manufacturing, transportation, and other operational costs, and most importantly on their brand value as well. If you look for the higher quality in your product, then you should be prepared to spent money as well according to that level. Budget matters so much for this reason. This is almost a universal truth and your jig rod for bass also fall into it.
One of the most popular sayings in our society is “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. First of all, find out those products as you listed before that you really want. Analyze their prices and features thoroughly.Compare them well and choose the best one. At this point, a big question can raise in your mind that do you have good enough money to spent for this jig rod for bass? Without any hesitation, go for it if the answer is yes. If your pocket refuges to do so, then think about the second best option that you got.
Choosing the Best Brand
Because of our psychological connections, we are often biased toward these products. This practice has a positive impact on some people and has a negative impact on others. However, there’s no denying that depending on well-known brands is a good idea. Because having enough cash in your pocket makes it half as easy to make decisions. But don’t forget, there is no such thing that a brand will produce everything best in the market. That’s why you need to be very careful whether you are choosing the right brand for your specific product or not.
There are two types of people. One is reliant on a single brand, while the other is unconcerned. He only concerned for getting the specific product for which he is paying. We have no idea from which part you belong to.Don’t worry here you will get few hints which will be beneficial for choosing the best product from the right brands.
- Be sure, you know well about the Brand.
- What people are saying about this brand.
- Try to calculate the avarage rating score of your choosing products of that brand.
- Compare the features to what others offer.
- Are those features sufficient to meet your requirements?
Take a look at the Features Section.
The very first thing you should check while buying online or offline is the features of jig rod for bass. That small task will help you to get idea about the product clearly. You will be able to understand, that product will match with your requirements or not.
The features part also helps us in analysis the differences between ourselves and others. You can then use the features to compare it to similar products. One will have a better understanding of quality as a result of this work, making it easier to move forward with our final decision.
Weigh the benefits and drawbacks.
Each item has its own set of benefits and drawbacks. Before buying a product it’s one’s responsibility to check out the product carefully. So be calm and figure out the drawbacks that you expected from this jig rod for bass. Perhaps another manufacturer created the ideal one for you. Just don’t be too lazy to compare with them before you make the final move.
Most websites have a section for Pros and Cons. Take your time reading that section. If you have any further questions, you can contact them via email or phone.
Quality and Longevity
Color, Style, Performance, Materials, and, most importantly, Durability all contribute to the overall quality of a product. Don’t make a mistake like not cheking those issues which are related to ensure quality. Don’t you think that you are paying for it? Do you think this jig rod for bass deserves the inevestment that you want to do for it? The answer of this question can be found by its quality.
Warranty and Return Policy
A lot of manufacturers are making products. From them, many are trying to maintain a high amount of quality. They make creative advertise also to attract buyers like you and me. Not anything wrong yet. But then appears the Warranty and After Sales Service. This thing may sounds little, but can make a huge difference.
Warranty, gurantee and return policies are those facts which you should never ignore even by mistake. Nobody can claim that nothing will happen, no matter what the quality of that product is. We know that nothing lasts forever. But you have the right to expect at least a minimum return of value from the jig rod for bass that you paid for. That’s why don’t forget to be careful at the time of checking policies. Few pawky companies are there to make you puzzled with their obscurely written policies if you are not aware enough to ask them for being clear. One simple thing you can do is to ask their representative about those unintelligible facts and be clear before you buy.
Checking the FAQ and Customer Reviews simplifies the process.
Cheking customer reviews and FAQ answers can save your precous time greatly. Frequently Asked Questions or FAQ are those questions which people like you asked before they attempt to purchase. On the other hand, you will get a real life experience through the customer reviews in which they share their sotries about the product.
You will get idea of both by checking out those two things. You may find so many answers which might not come to your mind before. Then you can easily percieve the effectiveness of the jig rod for bass.
Afterwards, You should consider the value that the jig rod for bass providing you is viable enough against the price you paying for it. Is it worhty enough to pay so? Does it fulfill your desire or not? This is the most vital part we guess.
Hope this article will come handy for you to recognize and purchase the best jig rod for bass in the market. Nobody can be more happy than us if you find this a little of helpful to you. At the end of the day, if you are satisfied, then we will be happy.