Top 10 Bass Pickups Reviews With Scores
Not everytime it is easy to buy a bass pickups. There are many bass pickups available from different makers, which is to the point of stunned you. They are so similar in terms of performance, quality, longevity, and overall user experience that choosing a final buying decision may be tough. At that point, all you need is a good buying guide to help you find the ideal bass pickups for your needs.
In this article, we will go over a few important points to consider about before buying a bass pickups. You can think of it as a proper review guideline for you, covering the pros and cons of your desired product, such as its sustainability, affordability, functions, and practical benefits. Another feature will be a comprehensive and detailed comparison of a few similar products. As a result, you can easily select the best one for your needs. Let’s have a look at it from the inside.
At a Glance
|EMG PJ Active Bass Guitar Pickup Set, Black||Buy Now|
|The Realist Double Bass Transducer Pickup For Bass||Buy Now|
|Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound P-J Set Electric Guitar Electronics||Buy Now|
|Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound P-Bass Pickup – (New)||Buy Now|
|Fender Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazz Bass Pickups||Buy Now|
|Fender Precision Bass Pickups – Original Vintage Design||Buy Now|
|EMG Geezer Butler Signature PJ Bass Guitar Pickup Set||Buy Now|
|Fender Custom Shop ’60s Jazz Bass Pickups||Buy Now|
|Seymour Duncan SPB-2 Hot Precision Bass Pickup||Buy Now|
|Aguilar AG 4J-HC Bass Guitar Pickup||Buy Now|
Top 10 reviews bass pickups’s
In this section, we tried to extract the top ten bass pickups from thousands of items. This list will make you feel easy to get your desired bass pickups within a few minutes. We mainly concentrated on their utility, effectiveness, longevity, viewpoint, affordability, and past user experiences. We are sure that this top 10 bass pickups list will help you in finding the perfect one that matches your requirements.
EMG PJ Active Bass Guitar Pickup Set, Black
- Provides bass players with flexibility and a wide range of tonal combinations
- EMG’s original P adds warmth, and incredible low end punch
- The LJ provides a tight mid-range with dynamic high end response for a well defined attack
- Used separately or in combination, they offer endless options to accommodate modern and traditional playing styles
- Low noise, dependable pickups with tones ranging from tight slap funk, rock, to smooth Motown grooves
- With EMG’s solderless wiring harness included, the PJ Set is easy to install at home
The Realist Double Bass Transducer Pickup For Bass
- Designed by Ned Steinberger in collaboration with David Gage
- A flexible element fits under the bridge foot so that it picks up sound from both the bridge and top plate
- Produces a rich and powerful response that is acoustically true for both pizz and arco without adjusting controls
- No preamp necessary
- Easy installation
Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound P-J Set Electric Guitar Electronics
- Massive attitude from the Jazz bass neck pickup together with fat full punchy P-bass. Quarter Pounders rule
- The magnets on the P-bass expand the magnetic field and extend the frequency ranges for fat, full, punchy sound with tremendous mid-range presence and maximum output
- For more versatility you can add a 2 or 3 band tone circuit.
Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound P-Bass Pickup – (New)
- Hum Canceling: Yes^D.C. Resistance: 12.5k^Magnet: .25mm diameter Alnico 5^Resonant Peak: 10.2k^Warranty : 1 Year (if not altered)
Fender Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazz Bass Pickups
- Polysol coated magnet wire
- Non-beveled polepieces
- Alnico 5 magnets for greater focus and enhanced dynamics
- Installation hardware included
Fender Precision Bass Pickups – Original Vintage Design
- Enamel-coated magnet wire for warm vintage tone
- Flush-mount pole pieces for even string response
- Alnico 5 magnets for more focus and enhanced dynamics
- Period-correct cloth output wire and fiber bobbin
- Installation hardware included
- 1 year Warranty Included
EMG Geezer Butler Signature PJ Bass Guitar Pickup Set
- Geezer Butler signature bass pickup set
- Passive pickup with a vintage tone
- Features Alnico 5 poles and features two custom wound split-coils
- Eliminates the noise and hum usually associated with early 70’s bass pickups
- Solderless install system
Fender Custom Shop ’60s Jazz Bass Pickups
- Custom ’60s jazz bass& pickups are patterned after vintage pickups but are overwound for more punch, midrange, bass, and output.
- Uses alnico 5 magnets and formvar magnet wire.
- Sold in pairs only and includes all mounting hardware.
Seymour Duncan SPB-2 Hot Precision Bass Pickup
- Similar to the Vintage in construction, but with extra coil windings for increased output, enhanced low-end response, and a fuller sound
- Includes logo covers
Aguilar AG 4J-HC Bass Guitar Pickup
- 42 Gauge Formvar Wire
- Alnico V magnets
- Single-conductor, cloth covered cable
Buying Guides for Bass Pickupss
As we are human being its quite tough to know about everything well. It is impossible to be an expert in every field. In that case, reading a thorough buying guide can prevent us from making a costly mistake after purchasing a bass pickups due to a lack of knowledge.
For purchasing purposes, you do not necessarily need to be an expert on that specific product. Just focus on a few key points that we’ll go over later. Taking these simple considerations into account may make your shopping experience more pleasant and straightforward. Let’s begin.
Realize your requirements
The first step is to identify your needs or requirements. When you not know about your own needs than it’s most possible to choose the wrong product may it can be a waste of good amount of investment. So, first and foremost, we recommend that you carefully consider your requirements when searching for a bass pickups. Just create a simple list about key needs. This easy job will help you streamline your purchasing procedure. Because, after that you will get to know on what thing you need to give priority and on what you should not.
Budget vs Pricing
Before you decide to buy anything, one of the most important issue to think about is budget. Your desired product can be asked any amount of price by it’s seller and producer. Basically company’s brand value and the manufaturing costs including raw materials, management, logistics and other operational costs mainly play the key role at the time of pricing a product. The higher quality you want from your product, the higher amount of bucks you may need to cost for that. That is the cause, why budget is so important. And it is true as a universal truth for the bass pickups too.
There is a popular proverb in our society, “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. First of all, find out those products as you listed before that you really want. Analyze the features and prices carefully.If you want to get the best one, all you need to do is compare them carefully. Now make a question inward your mind that you are really financially capable enough to purchase that specific bass pickups or not? If yes, then you don’t need to think twice. Just Go for it. You may think about the second best option if your answer is no.
Choose the the Perfect Brand
Some of the time it happens we are being loved to use some specific products of specific brands which is totally from psychologiocal attachment. This practice yields positive results at times and negative results at other times. But there is no way of disagreeing with the idea of relying on renowned brands. When you have enough money in your pocket you can easily make yoiur decesion. But please note that not all brand are necessary for adequate. As a result, you must be extremely cautious while selecting the proper brand for your unique product.
There are two categories of people in the world. One is completely reliant on a particular brand, while the other is unconcerned. All he requires is the proper product for the price he is paying. We have no idea which type you represent.However, there are a few pointers that may be useful to both of you when it comes to selecting the correct brand for the right product.
- Make sure in this case that you are well-versed in the brand.
- See the publics opinion about this brand.
- Try to calculate the avarage rating score of your choosing products of that brand.
- Compare and contrast the features with those offered by competitors.
- Are you satisfied with the features?
Take a look on the Features Part
Whether you buy it online or offline, the first thing you should check is while buying is the features of bass pickups. This little effort will assist you to get a clear picture about the product. You will be able to understand, that product will match with your requirements or not.
To identify the differences you should follow the features part very carefully. Then, using the features, you can compare it to similar products. One will develop a greater understanding of quality in terms of this task, which also will make it easier for anyone to reach the final decision.
Check the Advantages and Disadvantages
Every product has its own set of benefits and drawbacks. Before buying any product it’s your responsibility to check out all things carefully. Hence, remain cool because you need to figure out the drawbacks which you demanded from the bass pickups that you are looking forward to buy. Maybe any other manufacturer made the perfect one for you. Just don’t be too lazy to compare your options to theirs before making your final decision.
The part of Pros and Cons can be found on most websites. That section should be read with caution. If you have any further questions, you can contact their customer service via email or phone.
Durability & Quality
Some common quality indicatores are color, style, performance, materials and the most significant durability. You must think about those quality related facts before buying anything else. Don’t you think that you are paying for it? Do you think this bass pickups is worthy enough against the investment you did? The answer of this question can be found by its quality.
Warranties and Return Policies
A lot of manufacturers are making products. Many of them tries to ensure the good quality. By watching their creative advertisement, we are being known about them too. Everything is all right. But let me give you reminder of one thing which is After Sales Service. This thing is capable enough to make huge difference and for many, it’s a big deal yeah.
If you forget to check these important facts like warranty, gurantee and return policies, it is going to be a huge mistake. Nobody can assure you that nothing will happen whether they claim it as the best quality product or not. We know that anything doesn’t last forever. But you can expect at least a minimum return of value from the bass pickups that you invested for. So, at the time of checking policies, stay cool and be careful. Few pawky companies are there to make you puzzled with their obscurely written policies if you are not aware enough to ask them for being clear. One simple thing you can do is to ask their representative about those unintelligible facts and be clear before you buy.
Checking FAQs and Customer Reviews makes your job easier.
If you want to know the trick of saving time, then we will suggest you to check FAQ answers and customer reviews. Usually when people like me and you asked few common questions frequently about a product, then it is called Frequently Asked Questions or FAQ. On the other hand, you will get a real life experience through the customer reviews in which they share their sotries about the product.
So, checking out these two things, you will get the idea of both. There you will get some answers which you might not even ask. Then you will be able to decide strongly buying this bass pickups will be worthy or not.
The last word of all, you must consider what value the bass pickups is providing against the price you are paying for it. Have you been able to satisfied with that? Is it enough to meet your demands? This is the most vital part we guess.
We hope this article will help you to recognize and buy the best bass pickups in the market and so that you enjoyed it as well. All the efforts we put here will get success when you will find this even a little bit of useful for you. At the end, we can only be happy if you are satisfied completely.