10 Best Microphone For Violin With Buying Guide
Purchasing a microphone for violin looks very easy, but not at all. Hundreds of microphone for violin are being introduced everyday in the market which are enough to make you confused. Going for the final move gets really hard when you find very much similarities in quality, longevity, performance and overall user experience among them. At that point, all you need is a good buying guide to help you find the best microphone for violin for your needs.
In this resourceful article, we will discuss few important things which you should consider before buying a microphone for violin. You can think of it as a proper review guideline for you, as it will cover the pros and cons of your desired product, such as its energy efficiency, cost and availability, functions, and practical benefits. One more thing will be there which is a solid comparison among few similar products. As a result, you can easily pick the best one for your demands. Let’s dive inside into it.
|VT-5 Violin Microphone Wireless UHF Gooseneck Pick Up Instrument Clip-on Mic Receiver and Transmitter System for Violin||Buy Now|
|Shure PGA98H-XLR Cardioid Condenser Gooseneck Instrument Microphone with 15′ XLR-XLR Cable, Black||Buy Now|
|Fishman V-200 Classic Series Professional Violin Pickup||Buy Now|
|DPA D:vote CORE 4099 Instrument Microphone with Violin Mounting Clip||Buy Now|
|Barcus Berry 3100 Clamp-On Bridge Violin Piezo Pickup||Buy Now|
|KNA VV-3 Detachable Passive Piezo Pickup for Violin and Viola||Buy Now|
|The Feather Violin Pickup with Flexible Micro-Gooseneck by Myers Pickups||Buy Now|
|Galaxy Audio GalaxyTrek Wireless Clip-On Violin Mic (GT-INST-6)||Buy Now|
|HEIMU Violin Clip (for Violin)||Buy Now|
|4/4 acoustic violin fiddle gooseneck clip condenser microphone for shure instrument mic body belt-pack transmitter wireless system with 4 pin mini xlr connector||Buy Now|
Reviews of the top 10 microphone for violins
In this section, we attempted to extract the top ten microphone for violin from thousands of products. This list will make you feel assured that you will be able to acquire your desired microphone for violin in a matter of minutes. We focused on their use, performance, durability, appearance, price, and historical user experiences. We are confident that this list of the top ten microphone for violin will assist you in selecting the exact one that meets your needs.
VT-5 Violin Microphone Wireless UHF Gooseneck Pick Up Instrument Clip-on Mic Receiver and Transmitter System for Violin
- High quality sound— The condenser microphone core, so that the sound reproduction of the instrument can reach 99%.
- Stable signal transmission — The signal transmission distance is 164ft (50m). A total of 16 UHF channels can be selected, and 3-4 sets of microphone systems can be used at the same time without signal interference.
- Easy to use —The transmitter has a spring clip with silicone, which will not cause damage to the paint. Clamp the transmitter on the side of the violin, plug the receiver into the MIC interface of the speaker, and then turn it on and use it .
- High-capacity lithium battery — One divides into two charging cable to charge the receiver and transmitter at the same time, greatly reducing the charging time.The transmitter and receiver has built-in 750mAh battery, which can be recharged 2000 times, and can be used for 6 hours after 2 hours of charging.
- Widely Used — This violin wireless microphone can be used in solo performance, accompaniment performance, personal entertainment, group performance. 1/4 inch plug (and give a 1/4 inch（6.35mm） to 1/8 inch（3.5mm） conversion plug) can be used to a variety of equipment, loudspeakers, computer audio, drawbar speakers, mixers, and so on.
Shure PGA98H-XLR Cardioid Condenser Gooseneck Instrument Microphone with 15′ XLR-XLR Cable, Black
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of wind instrument sound sources
- Flexible gooseneck design makes accurate positioning quick and easy
- Integrated horn clamp for quick and easy mounting
- In-line preamplifier provides phantom power and a direct XLR connection
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
Fishman V-200 Classic Series Professional Violin Pickup
- Piezo-ceramic pickup
- Lightweight to minimize muting
- An impedance matching preamp isrecommended, but not required
- Easy installation with no alteration
DPA D:vote CORE 4099 Instrument Microphone with Violin Mounting Clip
- Small-diaphragm Supercardioid Condenser Microphone with Clip Cable – Violin
Barcus Berry 3100 Clamp-On Bridge Violin Piezo Pickup
- Clamps easily to the violin bridge and connects via cable to the 3100P output jack. Offers wide band frequency response and excellent string balance.
- Feedback rejection feature provides excellent signal isolation for clear, true reproduction of the violin’s sound.
- No additional tools or holes to drill – making attachment and removal a breeze.
KNA VV-3 Detachable Passive Piezo Pickup for Violin and Viola
- Lightweight, wood-encased sensor delivers the natural sound of your instrument
- Solid ebony, cork-lined 1/4″ Carpenter jack holds firmly to the instrument via an adjustable cork-lined clamp
- Detachable, or may remain installed when not in use
- Professional sound with slight to no modification of instrument during installation
- Handcrafted in Europe
The Feather Violin Pickup with Flexible Micro-Gooseneck by Myers Pickups
- Myers Pickups introduces their new lightweight powerhouse. So light that we named it The Feather. So compact that it can be positioned on a multitude of instruments without modification or permanent installation and still faithfully amplifies the natural tone and beauty of your instrument!
- Fully equipped with an internally powered, active preamp to produce the richest sound your instrument can deliver! Power-source (included) is pre-installed and each pickup is meticulously tested before delivery. No phantom power needed! Compatible with most wireless systems!
- Complete out of the box, plug in and play! All mounting hardware included. Instantly turn your instrument into an acoustic/electric instrument with volume! Compatible with almost any musical instrument! Made in the USA.
- (Instrument not included)
Galaxy Audio GalaxyTrek Wireless Clip-On Violin Mic (GT-INST-6)
- Make your small stringed instruments Violin/Fiddle or Viola wireless. Transmit your sound to your smart device or powered speaker.
- Transmits quality audio seamlessly to the receiver, which simply plugs into your PA system, speaker, computer or smartphone.
- Powered by USB rechargeable long lasting internal lithium batteries boasting 6 hours battery life per charge.
- A 50 ft. operating range allows for maximum mobility while staying connected.
- Includes adapter cables for Apple and Android devices.
HEIMU Violin Clip (for Violin)
- Instrument Microphone Stand Clip for Violin
- Mic placement is important to getting the best sound
- The Clip has no impact on acoustic sound
- The mounts unobtrusively and gently to your precious axe, serving up stunning sound quality worthy of highly respected studio mics.
- Far better sounding (and a lot less hassle) than mounting a pickup!
4/4 acoustic violin fiddle gooseneck clip condenser microphone for shure instrument mic body belt-pack transmitter wireless system with 4 pin mini xlr connector
- Condenser cartridge capsule
- Good for 4/4 acoustic violin fiddle
- The price is only for the microphone not include the violin
- Go with cable storage velcro made by 4 pin mini xlr connector
- Good for shure PG14 PGX14 SLX14 BLX14 ULX14 and the other model shure bodypack transmitter wireless system
Microphone For Violin buying guide
As a human being you can guess some well but it is quite impossible to know everything well. You can not be a master in all trade. In that case, reading a thorough buying guide can prevent us from making a costly mistake after purchasing a microphone for violin due to a lack of knowledge.
Not necessarily you have to be a master on that particular product for purchasing only. Just focus on a few key points that we will go over in the following sections. Keeping these simple things in mind may make your shopping experience more pleasant and straightforward. Let’s jump to the main topic
Realize your requirements
Knowing your needs or requirement is the very first thing to discover. If you aren’t aware of your needs, there’s a big chance you’ll spend a lot of money on the wrong things at the wrong time. So, first and foremost, we recommend that you carefully consider your requirements when searching for a microphone for violin. You can make a short list about your needs. This simple task will lead you to simplify your purchasing process. Then you easily understand what you should give priority and what not.
Budget Vs Price
Budget is that one thing which you must think about before go for buying anything. Producer and seller can set any amount of price on your desired product. Basically company’s brand value and the manufaturing costs including raw materials, management, logistics and other operational costs mainly play the key role at the time of pricing a product. You need to be prepared to spent the higher amount of money if you demand for the higher quality in your product. Budget is so important for this cause. And your enlisted microphone for violin couldn’t bypass this universal truth too.
There is proverb which is so popular to the people is, “Cut your coat, accroding to your cloth”. So, find your desired products as per your wishlist first. Look carefully their features and prices. Compare them well and choose the best one. Now ask yourself that you are capable enough to buy that particular microphone for violin or not? Without any hesitation, go for it if the answer is yes. You may think about the second best option if your answer is no.
Choose the Right Brand
Because of our emotional attachments, we are frequently biased toward certain brands. This practice yields positive results at times and negative results at other times. Besides all we agree that we have to rely on renoened brands. Because having enough money in your wallet makes making decisions easy half of the time. But keep in mind that not every brand is appropriate for every situation. As a result, you must exercise extreme caution when determining whether or not you are selecting the appropriate brand for your specific product.
There are two groups of people. One is totally dependent on a specific brand, while the other is unworried. All he requires is the correct goods for the price he is paying. May be we are not aware of the category that you belong to.However, there are a few pointers that may be useful to both of you when it comes to selecting the correct brand for the right product.
- Just be sure to know well about the brand.
- See the publics opinion about this brand.
- What is the average score of that brand’s product?
- Make comparison of the features with others.
- Do those features meet your demands?
Take a look at the section on Features.
While buying a microphone for violin, the very first thing to check its features whether you buy it online or offline. You will get enough data and a clear idea about the product by doing so. You will easily percieve that the product you chose, will meet your requirements or not.
The features section also aids us in swiftly identifying differences with others. Then, using the features, you can compare it to similar products. One will gain a better understanding of quality as a result of this task, making it easier to reach our final decision.
Weigh the benefits and drawbacks.
Every product has its own advantages and disadvantages. It is our duties to carefully examine them out first before buying them. Hence, stay cool enough to find out the lackings and drawbacks which you expected from that microphone for violin. Perhaps another company made the ideal one for you. Just don’t be too lazy to compare your options with theirs before making your final decision.
The section of Pros and Cons can be found on most websites. Carefully read that section. If you have any further questions, simply contact them via email or phone to seek their assistance.
Quality and Endurance
Color, Style, Performance, Materials, and, most importantly, Durability are all aspects of quality. Never forget to ensure the quality by checking those important facts. End of the day, this is what you are paying for. Does this microphone for violin is such valuable against your investment? Time will reply this question through the experince of quality.
Warranty and Return Policy Are Important
Thousands of manufacturers are producing products. From them, many are trying to maintain a high amount of quality. They are making us know those attributes by their creative advertisement too. All is okay. But here comes the “After Sales Service”. This thing may sounds little, but can make a huge difference.
Facts like warranty, gurantee and return policies are so important that you should never ignore these. Nobody can assure you that nothing will happen whether they claim it as the best quality product or not. We should not hope to last anything forever. But you have paid for that microphone for violin and you should get a minimum return of value because you deserve that. That’s why don’t forget to be careful at the time of checking policies. Few companies are so clever that they will keep some hidden policies and don’t make clear with words until you ask them. At that time, simply ask their delegate about thier policies again and have patience until you get the whole thing unequivocally.
To use FAQs and Customer Reviews helps to simplify your task.
If you want to know the trick of saving time, then we will suggest you to check FAQ answers and customer reviews. FAQs are few common questions that were asked frequently by mass people like you and they have been answered as well. Most of the time users share their stories based on their experience about a product, and that is called customer reviews.
You will get idea of both by checking out those two things. You will surely get such answers which you may not even think to ask before. You can sharply decide whether buying this microphone for violin will come handy or not.
So the last word is never make mistake to consider the value you are getting from the microphone for violin is fair enough against the price you are paying for it. Have you been able to pleased with that? Does your desires be fullfilled with that? We guess, that’s the most important thing.
We hope this article will help you to recognize and buy the best microphone for violin in the market and so that you enjoyed it as well. If this article come useful to you, then nobody can be more happy than us. End of the day, we measure our happiness with your satisfaction.