10 Best Closed Back Headphones For Gaming To Buy Online
It’s not always simple to purchase closed-back headphones for gaming. There are many closed-back headphones for gaming available from different makers, which is to the point of stunning you. According to the exhibition, quality, life span, and overall user experience, they are comparable that you might get hard to settle on your final purchasing choice. Only a solid buying guide can help you out from that muzzy situation at that moment and find the best closed-back headphones for gaming that you are waiting for.
In this useful article, we will discuss a few important factors to consider before purchasing closed-back headphones for gaming. You can think of it as a proper review guideline for you, as it will cover the pros and cons of your desired product, such as its energy efficiency, cost and availability, functions, and practical benefits. One more thing will be there which is a solid comparison among a few similar products. As a result, you’ll be able to select the best option for your needs quickly. Let’s dive inside into it.
|Knox Gear TX-100 Closed-Back Studio Monitor Headphones, Noise Cancelling Headphones for Gaming PC, Over Ear Wired Headphones for Recording & Music Production, Black Headphones, Studio Headphones||Buy Now|
|EPOS I SENNHEISER GAME ZERO Gaming Headset, Closed Acoustic with Noise Cancelling Microphone, Foldable, Flip-to-mute, Ligthweight, PC, Mac, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Smartphone compatible.||Buy Now|
|Audio-Technica ATH-AG1X Closed Back High-Fidelity Gaming Headset Compatible with PS4, Laptops and PC||Buy Now|
|Neumann NDH 20 Closed Back Monitoring Professional Studio Headphones Gaming, Mixing, Mastering, Video or Audio Production, Performing, 3M straight cable w 1’8” stereo connector and 1/4” adaptor||Buy Now|
|Meze 99 Neo | Wired Over-Ear Headphones with Mic and Self Adjustable Headband | Closed-Back Headset for Audiophiles | Gaming | Podcasts | Home Office||Buy Now|
|SENNHEISER HD 569 Closed Back Headphone||Buy Now|
|Audeze Mobius planar Magnetic Closed-Back Headphones (Carbon)||Buy Now|
|Audio-Technica ATH-GL3WH Closed-Back Gaming Headset, White||Buy Now|
|Status Audio CB-1 Closed Back Studio Monitor Headphones||Buy Now|
|beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro Studio Headphones – Over-Ear, Closed-Back, Professional Design for Recording and Monitoring (80 Ohm, Grey)||Buy Now|
Reviews of 10 leading closed back headphones for gaming’s
We tried to determine the top 10 closed back headphones for gaming from thousands of products in this section. This list will make a great impression that you’ll be able to find your desired closed back headphones for gaming in a matter of minutes. We mainly concentrated on their utility, effectiveness, longevity, viewpoint, affordability, and past user experiences. We are confident that this top 10 closed back headphones for gaming list will assist you in selecting the perfect one that matches your needs.
Knox Gear TX-100 Closed-Back Studio Monitor Headphones, Noise Cancelling Headphones for Gaming PC, Over Ear Wired Headphones for Recording & Music Production, Black Headphones, Studio Headphones
- Hi-Fi Sound: Our TX-100 headphones feature 50mm large-aperture drivers with rare-earth neodymium magnets to deliver an immersive sound quality. Experience deep, rich bass, clear treble and vocals, vivid mids, and artifact-free, crisp high musical notes.
- Noise Blocking Technology: The circumaural design of these noise-canceling headphones contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation of ambient noises. Closed ear cups reduce external interference during a commute, busy office, or loud environment.
- Ergonomic Design: Our over-ear headphones feature cushioned earpads to offer wearing comfort for extended periods with breathability; adjustable elastic headband molds over any hairstyle or head shape for a secure fit. Single-sided cable reduces tangling issues.
- Versatile: Can be used for gaming, recording, music production, professional studio mixing, tracking, FOH, mastering, post-production, audio forensics, and personal listening. Suitable for musicians, sound technicians, broadcast users, DJs, audiophiles, and music lovers.
- Accessories and Warranty: This headset comes with a 10-foot audio cable cord and a 1/4-inch gold-plated stereo jack adapter plug for use with professional audio equipment. Comes with a limited 1-year manufacturer’s warranty for a risk-free purchase.
EPOS I SENNHEISER GAME ZERO Gaming Headset, Closed Acoustic with Noise Cancelling Microphone, Foldable, Flip-to-mute, Ligthweight, PC, Mac, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Smartphone compatible.
- CLOSED BACK – Closed back design featuring tailored leatherette double layered memory-foam ear pads for the maximum acoustic seal to block outside noise.
- XXL EARCUPS – Modern, lightweight yet robust design featuring XXL ear cups incorporating Sennheiser’s model specific transducer technology delivering extreme sonic clarity.
- NOISE-CANCELING MIC – Crystal clear conversations ensured with the professional quality noise-canceling microphone that automatically mutes when boom arm is raised.
- FOLDABLE – Foldable design featuring a volume control located on the right ear cup with two cables included for multi platform compatibility
- VOLUME-CONTROL – A built-in volume control on the right ear cup of the Game Zero headset allows for on-the-fly adjustments. No need to switch out of your game to adjust the loudness of your game audio, the integrated volume wheel allows for quick finger-tip control while gaming.
- CLASSIC-DESIGN – Collapsible and classic design The design of the Game Zero features the slim silhouette of classic headphones and a unique collapsible design that distinguishes it from its peers. Lightweight materials and robust mechanics ensure comfort and long-term sustainability while the included hard carry case provides safe storage
- CONNECTIVITY TECHNOLOGY: Wired
Audio-Technica ATH-AG1X Closed Back High-Fidelity Gaming Headset Compatible with PS4, Laptops and PC
- GAME IN STYLE: Audio-Technica ATH-AG1X is compatible with most platforms including the PS4, laptops, and PCs. Also compatible with Xbox One using the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter.
- HANDS-FREE COMMUNICATION: The Audio Technica ATH-AG1x comes complete with a built-in microphone and crystal-clear in-game voice communication. Communication has never been easier before.
- EASY TO USE: The built-in volume control and microphone mute switch makes for easy one-handed operation. It also comes equipped with a 3.9′ (1.2 m) attached cable and comes with a 6.6′ (2.0 m) extension cable to make it easier to move around
- TOP OF THE LINE GAMING EXPERIENCE: The large 53mm drivers of the ATH-AG1x Headset offer powerful audio for an immersive gaming experience. Additionally, the double air damping system (D.A.D.S.) delivers deep, resonating bass
- COMFORTABLE TO WEAR FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME: The improved 3D Wing Support system and soft earpads offers a comfortable and secure fit for hours of gaming. Never worry about having to take a break due to discomfort again!
- Frequency Response – 5 – 40,000 Hz and Impedance – 16 ohms
Neumann NDH 20 Closed Back Monitoring Professional Studio Headphones Gaming, Mixing, Mastering, Video or Audio Production, Performing, 3M straight cable w 1’8” stereo connector and 1/4” adaptor
- Linear sound balance, like Neumann’s acclaimed studio monitors
- Excellent isolation allows working in noisy environments
- Transparent sound with high resolution
- High long-term comfort, Easy transportation
- 150 Ohm headphone – Pre amp or headphone amp recommended
Meze 99 Neo | Wired Over-Ear Headphones with Mic and Self Adjustable Headband | Closed-Back Headset for Audiophiles | Gaming | Podcasts | Home Office
- A fresh take on the 99 series for the uptown audiophile, 99 NEO closed-back headphone brings together Meze Audio’s sound signature and design style. The 99 Neo wired over-ear headset features coal black textured earcups and cast zinc alloy hardware – creating a subtle yet modern cutting-edge look.
- POWER EFFICIENT WITH ANY DEVICE due to low impedance (26 Ohm). No need for amplification making them suitable for gaming, home office, studio recording, video editing, and podcast monitoring. They easily plug-in with your computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet MP3 & MP4 player. Using it with a DAC, AMP, or a DAP will improve the music listening experience.
- SELF-ADJUSTING PU Leather HEADBAND that spreads the weight out and fits all head sizes, making the Meze 99 Classics a comfortable premium high-end headphone. It features a Lightweight hi-res headset weighing only 9.2 ounces, with soft comfortable earpads made for long listening sessions with no ear fatigue. Suitable for all music lovers, guitar, midi keyboard, and instrument players.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Hard carrying pouch for better protection, detachable 1.5m thread Kevlar OFC cable with microphone and remote, 3.5 mm to 6.3mm gold-plated jack adapter, airplane jack adapter, cable pouch.
- FULLY SERVICEABLE: No glue, just nuts, and bolts. We guarantee that all the 99 Classics are made of replaceable parts. These headphones are built to last.
SENNHEISER HD 569 Closed Back Headphone
- Closed back, around ear design. Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Powered by proprietary Sennheiser 38 millimeter, 23 ohm transducers
- Soft, replaceable ear pads for enhanced comfort
- Two cables included – 3 meter detachable cable with 6.3 millimeter jack and 1.2 meter detachable cable with 3.5 millimeter jack with in line microphone and remote for call and music control
Audeze Mobius planar Magnetic Closed-Back Headphones (Carbon)
- The first premium high-end, fully immersive 3D gaming headphones designed for high-end PC gaming. With head tracking by WAVES Nx technology, Mobius also works with PlayStation 4 and Xbox. All processing is in the headphones, so latency is negligible.
- Fully integrated surround sound functionality – Mobius produces the same awe-inspiring cinematic experience you would find in a theatre. Mobius looks just like a 5.1/7.1 sound card to your computer.
- 3 ways to connect – Switch from USB to wireless, featuring Bluetooth, AAC, & LDAC. And with the new LDAC technology, you get three times the data bandwidth as other Bluetooth headphones for superior audio. Finally, high-rez audio over Bluetooth!
- Crystal-clear voice calls – Mobius comes with a flexible/detachable boom microphone with built-in noise attenuation, mute/unmute functionality, and independent volume controls to provide exceptional voice quality. Discord Certified.
- Comfortable – Mobius’s comfort is enhanced by the inclusion of replaceable, contoured memory foam ear pads and an adjustable, durable memory foam padded headband.
Audio-Technica ATH-GL3WH Closed-Back Gaming Headset, White
- Closed-back headset provides excellent sound isolation for a truly immersive gaming experience
- Large-diameter 45 mm drivers deliver high-resolution audio with exquisite detail
- Incredibly lightweight headset (less than 230 grams) offers long hours of comfortable gaming
- State-of-the-art, flexible (and detachable) boom microphone, with highly directional pickup, provides crystal-clear in-game voice communication
- Volume control dial and mute switch are built into the left earcup for convenient control of the microphone
Status Audio CB-1 Closed Back Studio Monitor Headphones
- STUDIO STANDARD: Praised by top musicians, producers, and audio engineers, the CB-1 headphones are an industry standard in recording studios around the world. The CB-1s have received critical acclaim from the most discerning audiophiles on the web as well as top technology editors.
- 50MM Drivers: Large 50mm drivers deliver studio quality audio with a wide, expansive soundstage that puts you in the room with your favorite musicians. Hear music the way the artists, producers, mix and mastering engineers intended.
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT: The CB-1’s padded headband and overstuffed earpads were designed to be comfortable during multi-hour recording sessions. Its over-the-ear design fully encloses ear, offering passive noise cancelling without putting extra pressure on your head. The CB-1’s adjustable headband ensures a snug fit on your head, and clicking ridges allow for full customizability. .
- TWO CABLES INCLUDED + ¼ ADAPTOR: The CB-1 comes with two 9-foot audio cables – one coiled, one straight. Both have a custom locking mechanism that keeps them attached to the headphones, eliminating the risk of dislodging the cable. The CB-1 is compatible with any 3.5mm audio cable, but it will lack this locking feature. We also provide a ¼ adaptor plug for use with professional audio equipment.
- UNDERSTATED STYLE: The CB-1’s minimalist, unbranded aesthetic will never lose its luster or fall out of fashion. A slim frame doesn’t awkwardly protrude sideways, and the CB-1 can be folded to become compact for travel.
beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro Studio Headphones – Over-Ear, Closed-Back, Professional Design for Recording and Monitoring (80 Ohm, Grey)
- Closed over-ear headphones for professional mixing at home or in the studio
- Perfect for studio recordings thanks to the their pure and high-resolution sound
- Hard-wearing, durable, and robust workmanship Made in Germany
- The world famous DT770 Pro Headphones deliver unmatched quality in sound reproduction at an incredible price. No matter your application, tracking, mixing, critical listening, even gaming, your DT770’s will deliver sound you can rely on – every time.
- Sound – Unique design, construction and innovation give the DT770’s superb sound reproduction across all frequencies. Custom built diaphrams in our production facilities in Germany deliver consistent performance to the listener
- Quality – DT770’s have proven after over 30 years of use in the best studios and sound stages around the world that they perform to the highest level every time.
- Included components: 3.5mm to 1/4″ adapter
- Connectivity technology: Wired
Closed Back Headphones For Gaming buying guide
It is impossible to know everything about everything as a human being. You can not be a master in all trade. In that case, going through a proper buying guide can save us from being duped after purchasing a closed back headphones for gaming simply because we didn’t know what we were doing earlier.
Not necessarily you have to be a master on that particular product for purchasing only. Just focus on a few key points that we will go over in the following sections. Having taken those simple aspects into consideration may make your buying experience more enjoyable and simple. Let’s get started.
Be aware of your requirements.
The first step is to determine your needs or requirements. If you aren’t aware of your demands, there’s a big chance you’ll buy the wrong things at the wrong time and waste a lot of money. That’s why we will suggest you to think deeply about your requirements. To make it easier make a short list about your needs. This simple task will assist you in shortening the purchasing process. Then you easily understand what you should give priority and what not.
Budget Vs Price
Budget is that one thing which you must think about before go for buying anything. Your desired product can be asked any amount of price by it’s seller and producer. That depends on different expences like raw material purchasing, manufacturing, transportation, operational costs and their brand value playes a huge role there. The higher quality you demand, the higher amount of money you may have to spend for that. Budget is really important for this reason. And this universal truth is effective for your closed back headphones for gaming as well.
You may heard this popular sayings, “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. First thing you can do is finding out products on internet as per your wishlist. Analyze their prices and features thoroughly.Try to compare those informations and choose which suits best to you. Now ask yourself that you are capable enough to buy that particular closed back headphones for gaming or not? Without any hesitation, go for it if the answer is yes. If the answer is “NO”, then simply go for the second best option.
Select the Proper Brand
Because of our emotional attachments, we are frequently predisposed toward certain brands. But not everytime this practice results get good. However, there’s no denying that depending on well-known brands is a good idea. Because having enough money in your wallet makes making decisions easy half of the time. But don’t rely blindly because not every brand makes everything best. So you have to be very carefull when you are choosing any product if it is the right product from right brand.
There are two groups of people. One is dependent on a particular brand, while the other is unconcerned. All he requires is the appropriate goods for the price he is paying. As we don’t have any idea about your typo.However, there are a few guidelines that may be useful to the both of you when it comes to choosing the right brand for the right product.
- Make sure in this case that you are well-versed in the brand.
- What other people have to say about this brand.
- What is the average rating of that brand’s specific product?
- Compare the characteristics to those offered by competitors.
- Are those features sufficient for your needs?
Check the features section
Whether you buy it online or offline, the first thing you should check is while buying is the features of closed back headphones for gaming. If you want a clear idea about the product, then this is the best way. You may percieve then easily that your chosen product is capable enough to fullfill your requirements or not.
This part will help you to identify the differences with others. Then you can compare with similar products through the features. One will have a better understanding of quality as a result of this work, making it easier to move forward with our final decision.
Check the Benefits and Drawbacks
Every product has its own set of benefits and drawbacks. Checking out carefully is our responsibility before we buy them. So, now all you have to do is finding out all the deficiencies that you might expect from that closed back headphones for gaming. Perhaps another manufacturer created the ideal one for you. Just don’t be too lazy to exchange notes with them before making your ultimate decision.
The section of Pros and Cons can be found on the majority of websites. Take your time reading that. If still there any question rises in your mind, just ask on their support though mailing them or via phone call.
Quality and Endurance
Color, Style, Performance, Materials, and, most importantly, Durability are all aspects of quality. You must consider the facts about ensuring quality while making a purchase. Don’t you think that you are paying for it? Do you think that you are going to do a good investment against the closed back headphones for gaming you will get? Quality will say everything.
Know About Warranty and Return Policies
Products are produced by every producers. Many of them are caring about the higher quality of it. To make us known about those products, they make also creative advertisements. All is okay. But here comes the “After Sales Service”. For many, it’s really a big deal and it is quite able to make a big difference.
You should never ignore these important facts like Warranty, guarantee and also return policies. Even after purchasing the highest quality product, anything can happen. Nothing lasts forever. But you have the right to expect at least a minimum return of value from the closed back headphones for gaming that you paid for. That’s why don’t forget to be careful at the time of checking policies. There are few clever companies who try to make people confused through their cryptic and obscure policies. At that time, simply ask their delegate about thier policies again and have patience until you get the whole thing unequivocally.
Checking FAQ & Customer Reviews make your task easy
Cheking customer reviews and FAQ answers can save your precous time greatly. There are few common questions people asked before and they are answered as well is called the Frequently Asked Questions or FAQ. In the mean time, you can get a clear picture of the product according to the experience of the real users of it through the customer reviews.
If you want to get a clear idea of both, checking out those two things are must. There you will get some answers which you might not even ask. The worthyness of buying that closed back headphones for gaming will be more clear to your eyes then.
The final suggesion is you must consider about the value that the closed back headphones for gaming providing you is justified enough with the price you are being asked to pay for it. Is it enough to make you pleased? Does it fulfill your desire or not? We guess, that is the fact of great importance.
We hope you enjoyed the whole article and this will assist you to recognize the best closed back headphones for gaming and purchase it. All the efforts we put here will get success when you will find this even a little bit of useful for you. At the end, we can only be happy if you are satisfied completely.